Caught

(Camila's POV)

I sat tiredly at my seat as Angie presented her idea to us. I needed to stay awake because this was an important Student Council meeting, but I've been exhausted all day. Not even toothpicks could keep my eyes open at this point. Finn wanted to make out with me after school, but I told him no because I'd end up falling asleep on the bed.

I felt my head hit the table and I immediately woke up. I looked around and everyone was staring at me. "Are you okay?" Matthew chuckled. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I brushed it off. "Good, because your presentation is next." Angie sat down. "Oh, okay. Uh, give me like a minute or two." I held my finger up. I reached into my bag and found the caffeine pill. Hearing others talking about the side affects scared me, but I needed it desperately at this point. I plopped it in my mouth and took a sip of my water. I quickly got up and stood in front of everyone. "Alright." I put my poster board up. All of the sudden, I felt even more drowsier than ever. My knees started to wobble and my eyes started to fall quickly.

"Oh no." I quietly said and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground.

I opened my eyes and found myself in front of a mirror. My makeup was all glammed out and my outfit was tighter than ever. But, my body didn't look bad in it for once. I looked down and a box laid in front of me. I opened it and there was a beautiful necklace in it. I placed it on me as circus music started to play.

Camila: There's only two types of people in the world. The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe.

I got up and started to out on a jacket that was next to the vanity.

Camila: Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl. Don't like the backseat, gotta be first

I walked past some performers and we all started dancing in unison. It felt pretty sexy.

Camila: I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots. I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot. When I put on a show.

I then looked around and realized the performers were all of the Glee club members.

Camila: I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins. Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break. I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage. Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same

I found all of us in the middle of a circus arena. Nobody was in the stands, it was just all of us dancing.

Camila: All the eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus. When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a circus. Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do. Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus.

We all went over to a side stage and there we chairs lined up. I saw Finn sitting in one with just black pants, overall straps, and shoes on. No shirt, no nothing.

Camila: There's only two types of guys out there. Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared.

All the girls including me hopped on the guys and started to give them a lap dance. Finn smirked at me as I grabbed a whip from the side of my belt. This was way out of the range of stuff I'd do, but hey, we're both enjoying it,

Camila: So baby I hope that you came prepared. I run a tight ship, so beware.

I cracked it as hard as I could and caused Finn to smirk even more. Everyone got up and we all started dancing again.

Camila: I'm like a ring leader, I call the shots. I'm like a fire cracker, I make it hot. When I put on a show. I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins. Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break. I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage. Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same.

I stood between two podiums, and one had a tiger on it. The weird thing was, I wasn't scared of it at all.

Camila: All the eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus. When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a circus. Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do. Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus.

We all stood in front of a blazing fire and had a huge dance break. I don't know what is going on, and I don't think I hate it at the same time?

Camila: Let's go..Let me see what you can do..I'm running this. Yeah, like what..?

We went back to the middle of the arena and everyone was doing their own thing. Quinn, Santana, and Brittany were hanging from the ceiling on silk fabric, the boys were dancing with me. It was a true circus.

Camila: All the eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus. When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a circus. Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do. Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus. All the eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus. When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip just like a circus. Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do. Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus.

"What even happened?" "I don't know. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she just passed out."

I opened my eyes and I was on the ground. Everyone from the student council was surrounding me. Finn was looking worried sick at me. And the worst part of it all, Mr. Schuester was on the other side of me with the caffeine pill packet in his hand. We all had been caught, and it was my fault.