Bath Bombs and Lovely Candles

It's around nine-thirty at night, and I had to catch an Uber home because Julie is working graveyard and Finn said he was really busy with something, which kind of upset me, but I trusted him enough not to be too upset. All I want to do is go home, strip down, and go to sleep. My cough somehow got worst at work and everybody notice which was really embarrassing. Once I got to the house, it took me forever to get my keys out of my purse because my hands were shaking so bad from the side effects of the medicine I had. While trembling, I heard something come from my window upstairs and looked up. The curtains in my room were swaying a little bit, usually like when I just left the window from peaking out. The cold breeze brought my attention back and I then proceeded to continue to struggle for my keys. I eventually used my whole hand to pick up my key chain and ended up stabbing myself with one of the keys. After throwing my fit since I was alone, I finally got the keys into the door and pushed it open with the tip of my shoes.

When I walked in, my eyes followed a trail of rose pedals over to my staircase and up them. I couldn't drop my jaw because my throat hurt so bad, so instead I kept quiet and turned to the side and set my keys on the peg I had on the wall for them. I returned back to the pedals and cautiously walked on little gaps in between so I wouldn't ruin them. I bet the air smelled so lovely, but I couldn't tell because I haven't been able to smell nor taste anything. I made my way upstairs to find the pedals fading into pink pedals towards my room. I slowly walked to the door and opened it.

He stood there with the look of proudness on his face. He held a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands and bottles of my medication hidden throughout them. Candles scattered my room, and it was all cleaned up since I had made it a mess and was too ill to clean it. "Welcome back, I missed you." He smiled so sweetly. I put my purse down next to the door and walked over to him. He handed me the flowers and I softly chuckled at the little bottles of flu medication between the flowers. "Finn you didn't have to do all this." I smiled softly looking up at him. "Did you not read my note?" He cocked his eyebrow. "Oh I did." I pulled out my phone and showed I had put it inside my clear phone case so I could admire it. "Okay, then you understand I had to do it." He nodded. Finn turned around and grabbed a basket of bath bombs.

"Quinn picked these up because at first I thought they were actual bombs and was wondering if I was dating a murderer." He joked, making me laugh. "She had to help me with a lot of this. I would've just messed everything up." "No no, it's lovely." I rubbed his shoulder. He set the basket down and held my shoulders and guided me to sit on the bed. Finn kneeled down and carefully took my shoes off. "We are going to go take a well needed bath to sweat out that yucky stuff in you, then we can lay down together. I tried making it simple so you could relax a lot." He explained. "But wont I get you sick?" I asked worridly. "I am pretty tough when it comes to my noon system." He shrugged. "Um, babe. It's immune." I smiled at his dorkiness. Finn took my shoes over to the closet and set them back in place where I usually line them up. "I'll go start it." I offered getting up. "Nah-ah." He shook his finger. "I've got this. Just make sure those don't detonate before I finish getting the tub ready." He smiled pointing to the basket.

When he was done I undressed myself, pulled my hair into a bun, and removed my makeup. I put a robe on and walked in and Finn was sitting in the clear water laying back with soft music playing from his phone. My eyes of course directed theirselves to his member, and he wiggled his eyebrows before covering it with his hands and shrieking. "DON'T LOOK AT ME I'M NAKEY!" His voice squeaked like a child's. I walked over to the tub and threw the bath bomb in and added bubble mix and asked him to move around to get it going. Finn watched in amazement as it dissolved and I derobed myself and set it next to his. His eyes shifted to me instead and I rolled my eyes playfully. I got in and sat down on the opposite end, but Finn ended up pulling me to him and I laid against him.

We relaxed quietly as I laid my chest on his and rested my hand on his upper pec. He softly stroked my back, something that pleased me dearly and relaxed me, and every once in the while, kissed my head. The steam was clearing my sinuses and I could finally breathe out of my nose. "Am I too heavy?" I questioned quietly. "That's the dumbest question I think I've heard all day." Finn replied, causing me to smile. He started to rub different joints of my body since I had informed him during my break at work how achy I was. "How did I get so lucky?" I asked staring at the ceiling while he gently massaged the arch in my back. "I am not sure. But, I must say, you always have really soft skin." He said in disbelief. We laid there peacefully with the music humming in the background until the water got cold and we decided to get out. Finn put on his unicorn onesie to try to get me to smile or laugh as much as possible, and I decided to put my matching on one too, but I put on a sports bra and tied the sleeves around my waist, and we laid down together in my bed after blowing out all the candles. "I'm sorry if I get you sick." I coughed after. "Dont worry about it." He shook his head. I rolled over to face him and he smiled. "I love you without makeup. I like seeing your freckles on your face and your under eye circles. They're adorable." He mummbled quietly knowing I had a raging headache from coughing all day.

"Nice joke, tell me another." I said sarcastically. "Shut up." He rolled his eyes giggling and he pulled me into his chest and started to stroke my hair. "Jesus Christ this boy knows everything to do...." I thought. He the started to sing softly as the moon lowly lit up my room.

Finn: Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you.

I loved Finn's voice acapella. I could listen to him all day, especially him singing this lullaby.

Finn: Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you.

My eyes started to get heavy and Finn continued to softly stroke my hair.

Finn: Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you.

He kissed my forehead for a little bit before finally continuing. My body didn't ache no more, my headache was dissolving, and I felt the best I have from the past four days. Just like always, Finn was making the pain go away.

Finn: Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. For I can't help falling in love with you.

And just like that, we fell asleep in each other's arms.