"Study"

(Camila's POV)

I quietly talked to Finn as Mr. Schuester walked in the door. "Alright let me take attendance and we'll head down to the auditorium." He grabbed his binder. "Mr. Schuester I'd like to say a few words." Brittany raised her hand. "Oh...uh...go ahead." He looked at her. "After taking a trip to the nurses office I had experienced something so special and I think we need an assignment on it." "What is she doing." I turned around to Santana and she shrugged. "I had a one on one experience with my birth mother, Britney Spears, and I think we need to dedicate a week to her in honor of her sexiness and great power she brings to the world." "Look, I agree on both things, so I'm all in." Matthew shrugged. We all started to have a huge discussion until Mr. Schuester quieted us down. "Guys. Have you lost your mind? We have to get ready for Sectionals!" He exclaimed. "In November?!" I called out, causing everyone to uproar with me.

"ENOUGH." He yelled. All of us fell silent as he set his binder down. "I don't know about you guys but I want to win again. We have to keep our reputation as National Champions high and the best way to do that is practice. Britney is a sexual icon and I can't bring that into a learning environment. No Britney, no nothing." I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair as he took attendance. Once he finished, we all changed in the dressing rooms of the auditorium and began to practice. All of us became sweaty and out of breath. But mostly, we were all tired. It was only August and the fourth week of school, and we're already busting ass like it's the end of the year

While we took a break, I looked around and noticed Brittany was missing. "I have an important phone call to make, everyone take five." Mr. Schuester covered the bottom of his phone before walking out. Once he left, Brittany came back. "Where were you?" I asked as I wiped my forehead with a towel. "I was taking these." She held up a tray of pills. My heart immediately dropped. "Brittany what the hell are these." Santana snatched them from her hand. "They're caffeine pills. The nurse game them to me to help me stay awake when I get tired." "Are those even safe?" Finn helped me up while Santana read the box she grabbed from Brittany's other hand. "The nurse gave me it so why shouldn't it be? They work really well. They really helped me connect with my inner Spears." She smiled to herself.

We all looked at each other, and Puck began opening some of them up. "Guys I don't know if this is a good idea." Quinn stopped Puck. "It is actually. You see I just went to take one because I was really exhausted from today and after playing with a snake in a leaf costume in my head, I'm all good." We all looked around in confusion, wondering why she was refurring to Britney's music video. "I'm getting one to save before I end up throwing a chair at Mr. Schuester." Puck grabbed one and slid it into his pocket. Everyone was handed one and Mr. Schue came back in. We scurried to quickly hide them and then got back into our positions like nothing happened.

*******************

I sat at my counter and continued writing to my mother. I had seen her for a brief time in July, just to check up and do the usual chit chat. Always writing to her made me emotional, but I wanted to do it to put myself at ease.

Then, I felt him wrap his arms around my abdomen and move my hair away from my neck. He softly pecked at a few spot, causing my hand to tremble and my pencil to swerve everywhere on the paper. "Finn." I whispered, my voice a little shaky. His sexy laugh made an appearance as he kissed it one more time, then rested his chin on my shoulder. "How are you doing so far?" He asked. I could see him out the corner of my eye skimming over the paper. "It's getting there, it's just a lot to say on one piece of paper." I ran my fingers through the top of my hair. "If you need a break, take one. Don't force yourself to write it all at once." He stroked my hip with his thumb.

"Okay you two, hands off." Aunt Julie came through the front door with a brown bag of groceries. Finn instantly let go and started spinning my chair in circles. "Sorry Ms. McKnight." Finn turned red. "You know you can call me Julie right?" She asked as she put some of the stuff into the fridge. I giggled and got up from the seat, stretching my arms in the air. "I think I'm gonna continue that after school tomorrow." I yawned. "That's okay. It doesn't have to be shipped out until next Thursday." Aunt Julie started snacking on celery. "Come on Finn, we need to go study." I eyed him, secretly doing air quotations behind my back.

"You two have fun, but no funny business either!" She exclaimed as we went up the stairs. We got to my room and Finn shut the door. I stood in front of the bed and he slowly turned to me after locking it. "Time to study." He quickly said before grabbing me. He started kissing me hard as we fell onto the bed. He straddled over me and started kissing my neck. I kept getting flashbacks from May when we had our huge make out session and felt so satisfied. I folded my arms over his neck until knocking came from the door. I groaned and looked up at Finn who had rested his forehead on mine. I got up from the bed and unlocked it. Aunt Julie had my book bag in her hand. "Forget this?" She chuckled.

I thanked her and shut the door. I set it on the dresser and looked at Finn, who was also looking at me. "We have to study for real." I grabbed our books and spreaded them out on the bed. "Just five more minutes." He begged. I chuckled and leaned over the books. "You're so bad." I grinned before giving him a kiss. He put his hand on me cheek and gave one last one. It was long and passionate, and made me feel so lucky.