Taking Over....Again

Piling my mothers funeral and the court date all in one week wasn't the best idea, but it was the only time we had to do anything. I needed to snap back into my attitude since i lost it this month. I've been so glum lately, and even though I have every reason to be, I don't want to be like this forever.

I made my way down the hallways of McKinley as waved to everyone who interacted with me. Since mom's death, I had made more friends and people have talked to me more than usual. It feels great, though I promise them I'm okay almost everyday. But I don't want anyone to synpathize me. I need to show everyone I'm stronger than I'm percieved to be. I need to take over this school somehow and prove I still have my new attitude, but who won't mind getting in trouble with me, because I don't want to do it alone?...

Then, it hit me. Angie.

I immediately back tracked my steps to the science room and knocked on the door. The teacher let me and I looked at Angie. "The office wants Angie." I said looking right at her. "Do you have a note?" He crossed his arms. I was lost for words before Angie spoke up. "I'm having testing done, very important. Here." She got up and handed him a piece of paper with a phone number on it. "Just call them in an hour, that's the teacher who has me." She quickly said before walking out the door with me. "Thanks." I sighed walking. "What was so important you had to pull me out of class?" She looked at me. I walked and stopped in front of her. "We should flash mob the school." I grinned. "Camila, you're fucking crazy. You just got off your detention serving for fighting that women, Figgins could actually suspend you this time, and even me. You already did this for Finn, and that was even hard to pull off?" Angie eyed me. "I don't care! Everyone is looking at me as a weak girl who has no fun. Since all of these horrible things are happening to me right now, I need a stress reliever. I don't want to be sad anymore. This is for me and everyone. I grieve in my own time and not around anyone. Now are you in or shall I send you back to learn about mammal digestive systems." I crossed my arms.

She looked around before smirking. "As long as I pick the outfits." Her develish smile appeared. I hugged her tightly before we rushed to the choir room to get everything planned. "Wait, so who's phone number was that?" I questioned. "Mine." She chuckled.

**********************

We stood outside the main doors and waited for Artie's signal

We stood outside the main doors and waited for Artie's signal. "Jesus christ what are getting ourselves in to." Angie laughed while pulling her pony tail tighter. "This school needs some more fun anyways." I shrugged. Artie's texted me that the music was set up on the school intercom. "Show time girl." I tapped Angie. I texted Artie 'Hit It', and heard the music start playing. We busted the doors open and walked inside.

Both: So you wanna party? So you wanna dance? You better know someone, then find someone of our friends. You wanna get higher? Shake that ass. Spinning round and round, and round and round like that.

We strutted down the halls as people grooved along, some stared in confusion. We kept our feet in unison with the beat

Both: I put a little twist in my hips, kiss on my lips , ice on my wrist 'cause I'm hot and I'm dancing. Caught that romancin', cancel your plans and girls hide your mans, 'cause I'm hot and I'm dancing.

Artie appeared out of the office and we started dancing with people. I looked around and everyone seemed to be having fun.

Artie: This is emergency. Call an ambulance, come rescue me. Everybody in this bitch. If you wanna get up, get down like this.

As the music played, we opened doors and invited everyone out. Teachers tried stopping students, but they kept pouring out. I eventually found Finn's room and I looked at Angie. We busted that door open and made everyone jump.

Both: Hallelujah, oh mercy me. Confess your sins and get down on your knees.

Finn grinned at me but also had confusing on his face as I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Both: And I'll be good to you if you're good to me And we can go on and on and on and on. On and on and on and on.

I hopped up and everyone followed us out the door. Me and Angie stood in the middle of everyone and did the little dance from the music video while Artie rolled around us. I was care free at this point, and I could tell Angie was too.

Both: I put a little twist in my hips, kiss on my lips , ice on my wrist 'cause I'm hot and I'm dancing. Caught that romancin', cancel your plans and girls hide your mans, 'cause I'm hot and I'm dancing.

Finn had his eyes on my the whole time. Probably because I was in a one piece outfit with no sleeves or leg pieces.

Artie: This is emergency. Call an ambulance, come rescue me. Everybody in this bitch. If you wanna get up, get down like this.

The music ended and everyone was cheering in the halls. I high fived Angie before I saw everyone scurry back to their classes, even Artie. I looked and saw Figgins coming towards us. He crossed his arms and I looked at Angie. "This was all my idea. She just tagged along." I looked down at my feet. "Are you kidding me McKnight?...I loved it!" My eyes went straight to his. "I beg your pardon?" Angie cocked her head. "This school hasn't been this active since Finn came back! You girls did an awesome job." He clapped his hands. "Oh, uh, thank you?" I giggled. "Now, I'm off to the lunch room to listen to that song again." He winked before going away.

Finn appeared out from hiding behind a locker and I looked at Angie again. "I'll leave you two to have some time together, see you in Glee Club." She said before walking away. I turned to Finn and he smirked at me. "I'll say this. You look so damn fine in those thigh high boots." He bit his lip. "Is that so?" I raised my eyebrow. He came over to me and held my hips with his hands. "You're one sexy badass girlfriend. I like it. Just make sure you don't lose that innocent side of you, because that's how I know you best, okay?" He lifted my chin to look at him. I nodded and he leaned in for a kiss, only to be stopped by a grunt from Mrs. Pillsbury. "Go back to class you lovebirds." She smiled. Finn turned back to me.

"I'll be over at your house at seven." He whispered before heading back to his class.