Goner

We've been busting our asses all week getting Summer incorporated into our routine for Sectionals, and I need a break.

I was the last to clean up my bag from Sectionals practice. We got to skip first and second period to practice which was great since it was our last practice. I was alone in the auditorium and I was putting my workout clothes I use back into my bag. As I did, Amelia came stomping in with our student council fliers that we wanted to hang for Sectionals. "Hey Amelia. Is everything okay?" I stood up. "Of course! I mean, I'm talking to the leader and best person of the student council!" Her sarcastic tone stuck out. "Huh?" I tilted my head. She grabbed her phone and showed me a message from the schools post board.

To be honest, I don't need the other student council members. Everyone should vote for me every year and leave them losers out of the election. I can do anything wihout those stupid bitches. -Camila McKnight, Junior

"What the hell is that?" I grabbed her phone and kept rereading it. "I don't know, you tell me." She growled. "Since you're the best, you can hang these fliers by yourself." She dropped them on the ground and they went everywhere. "Amelia that isn't me saying that! I swear!" I pulled out my phone and opened my profile on the school post board app. All the profiles have an ID, so I have proof it wasn't me. "Look at my ID, and look at theirs." She compared them and showed me the one of her phone, and the ID'S matched up. "But I didn't post that Amelia! I'd never do that! Someone must've hacked me or-" "Have fun." She grinded her teeth before storming away. I sighed and cleaned up all the papers and put them in my bag.

A lot of crazy stuff has been happening. For example, earlier, Santana almost killed me, literally.

**Earlier**

I was walking down the hallway by myself which was pretty awkward. Everyone had been distant today and I didn't know why.

As I was in my locker, I heard someone screaming at the top of their lungs in a different hallway. "¿DONDE ESTA ELLA? ¡DIMELO AHORA!" They yelled, and it exactly sounded like Santana. Everyone froze in place as she quickly turned to look down the hallway and had her eyes directly on me. And she weirdly had green hair... "¡HAY USTED PERRA!" She pointed before darting after me. I slammed locker shut and turned to see if maybe it was someone else, but that was quickly dismissed when she tackled me to the ground. "USTED ESTÁ ESTÚPIDO PARA PENSAR QUE USTED NO SALIRÍA CON ESTO! NADIE NUNCA TOCA MI MÁSCARA DE PELO, NI HACEN PELO COLOR EN ELLA." She yelled as I tried to get her off of me. "NADIE MENSA CONMIGO. ¿SABES DE DÓNDE ESTOY? LIMA HEIGHTS ADJACENT. Y ¿SABES QUÉ SUCEDE CUANDO TE MENSA CON ALGUIEN DE LIMA HEIGHTS ADJACENT? COSAS MALAS." She screamed as Coach Bieste pried her off of me.

"USTED PAGARÁ CAMILA MCKNIGHT." I heard her screaming as they dragged her off and Summer helped me up awkwardly.

**Real Time**

I don't know what snapped into her, or what she was saying, but I know I definitely did nothing..

I opened the auditorium doors and walked out, only to be greeted by faces of disgust from everybody in the hallways. People shoulder checked me and others whispered bad things while I tried to transition to my next class. "What the fuck is going on?!" I basically screamed in my head. I needed to find Finn. I haven't seen him all day, and the last time I saw him, he acted like he was trying to avoid me. Something is up, and I'm not having it.

I couldn't take the staring and secrets being spread anymore, so I shoved myself into the Glee Club room and shut the door. I grabbed my phone and called Julie. "Julie, I'm coming home. There is stuff going on that I'm out of the loop in and it's scaring me. I can't find Finn and I feel like I'm back at my old school." I felt myself trembling. "What do you mean?" She questioned in a soothing tone. "Someone posted a message on the school post board app as me and bashed all the student council members, and Amelia is super pissed and won't believe me. I don't know how, maybe someone hacked my account? And everyone is avoiding me and whispering Julie. I want to come home." I cried. "Okay, you can, I'll be home around two anyways. I'll be going up there after school ends to figure this madness out." She sighed. I hung the phone up after saying goodbye. After gathering my books up, I heard the Glee Club doors open. I looked to the direction of the footsteps and Matthew and Mr. Schuester were walking towards me.

"Sorry, I needed to make a phone call." I quietly apologized. Matthew then held up a previously folded up banner that read:

Just a friendly reminder that you might get a solo for once if you actually tried singing like a guy! -Camila <3

I felt my heart drop. "Explain this nonsense. NOW." I had never her Mr. Schuester get so angry. "Mr. Schuester I don't know what that is, I never wrote that." I knew my tears were coming back. "Oh, so you don't know about filling my locker with boxes of testosterone and rainbow confetti?" Matthew crossed his arms. "No! I swear I'd never do that! I love your voice Matthew!" I cried. "I've heard many other complaints from students anybody your behavior lately. Your school board posts, bullying Matthew, and leaving ugly letters about everyone's flaws in their lockers." Mr. Schuester eyed me down. "Ugly letters?" I tilted my head. This. Was. Ridiculous. "Yeah! There were at least four hundred students in Figgins office crying because they found letters in their lockers talking about their OCD or Depression. I'm dissapointed Camila." Matthew looked like he was about to cry. "I had nothing to do with this! I'm just as confused as you guys are!" I pleaded.

"Everything adds up to you. The handwriting, what you know about everyone. I'm sorry Camila, but you cannot continue being in the Glee Club with this kind of behavior."

I wanted to faint. I clutched my backpack and walked out sobbing into my hands. The hallways were clear and I was alone, like I always used to be. Someone was framing me, and I had no proof I didn't do any of these things. I've lost all my friends, no one likes me anymore, and I can't find Finn. That is until I passed by the always empty Biology room.

"You mean so much to me. Ever since I met you on your first day in the Glee Club, I've just felt so bonded with you." I heard his voice. I stood behind the doorway snd peaked in just a little. He was locking eyes with Rachel and gazing at her like he always did to me. And, she had a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers in her hand. "I love your hair, your eyes, and how short you are. You're like my fun sized ball of joy. I promise from this moment on to love you so much more than I have before. I love you." He then bent down and hugged Rachel tightly.

I found myself running. I ran out the doors and to my car. I slammed the door shut and pounded on the horn, screaming and crying like the child I was. It got to the point that the airbag popped out and scared me, but I continued to cry. I had always known Finn would go back to Rachel or find someone better, and he did. To make matters worst, our six months together was tomorrow. Sectionals is next week, and I wont be able to do what I love with the people I love. I'm done for. My name at McKinley is gone. Whoever wanted to ruin me did it and won. I have nothing. I can only do one thing.

Leave.