Summer

(Check song name comment once you're done reading)
I almost soared out of my seat when one of the machines beeped.

I looked at Camila and noticed her toes were softly flexing, something she usually does when she's trying to wake herself up. I threw my blankets off of myself and scooted my chair forward. I turned to get mom, but she was missing; probably off at the food court or walking around. I gently held her hand, causing her to hesitate a bit, but she weakly latched on and rubbed my thumb with hers. I was care to watch the IV stuck in her hand as I softly laid a kiss on the top of it. I started to rub her cheek and I heard a long breathe come from her. Next, her eyes opened and looked at me directly. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "For what?" I questioned whispering. She uncomfortably adjusted herself and looked at me all the way. "For this." She sighed. "Stop..." I shook my head. I stood up and bent over the bed, connected our foreheads together and keeping my hand on her cheek. "This is just....just baggage that comes with you. And I'm okay with that. I'm not leaving any time soon." I faintly said. I kissed her on the lips and took a deep breath in.

(2 days later)
-Camila's POV-

It was nice to be greeted with hugs and good words once I got back to school today. It was stressful trying to convince Finn I'd be okay, but I've only gotten as far as him staying by my side every time we switch classes. Like no joke, today he has left every class five minutes early to be at mine to walk me around.

I stood at my locker filing out books and papers. "Finn. I think I'll be okay getting to Glee Club." I looked up at him. "Camila. I think I'll still walk you to Glee Club." He fought back. "You haven't even talked to your friends like you usually do in the hallways." I shut my locker and started walking. "It's okay, I'll see them at basketball practice next Tuesday." He flicked his hand. I was immediately stopped in my tracks when that Summer girl who gave me the cake came running up to me. "Can I talk to you?" She said quickly. I looked at Finn, then seeing her wrap her arms around him. "Hey Finn!" She exclaimed with joy. He awkwardly patted her back and basically pried her off of him. She grabbed my hand that my IV went in and pulled me into the empty biology room, making me wince but I put on a smile when she turned back to me.

"Camila I'm so sorry about the cake. I honestly didn't know you were allergic. I've just seen you around school and you're just so nice and pretty and I'm just so freaking sorry and-" "Hey!" I stopped her laughing. She quit pulling at her pigtails and relaxed. "It was an honest mistake, I'm not mad! Don't worry." I smiled. "Oh thank god. I thought charges were gonna get pressed and just blagh!" She laughed. I laughed with her until it got awkwardly quiet.

"Finn is really handsome" She insisted....

"Oh. Uh, thanks." I softly laughed. "Like, super duper hot. You're very lucky." Summer winked. "Yeah.." I nodded. "Well I'm gonna go, nice to talk to you!" She said walking out the door. I clenched my jaw and shrugged off my anger, walking to the auditorium and feeling myself become calmer hearing the band playing a song for the Glee Club to jam out to for the day.

Santana: I live my day as if it was the last, live my day as if there was no past, doin' it all night, all summer. Doin' it the way I wanna. Yeah I'mma dance my heart out 'til the dawn, but I won't be done when morning comes, doin' it all night, all summer. Gonna spend it like no other.

Quinn helped me on stage and I smiled to her, grabbing her hands and swaying around with her.

Quinn: It was a crush, but I couldn't, couldn't get enough. It was a rush, but I gave it up.

Camila: It was a crush, now I might have went and said too much. But that's all it was, so I gave it up.

All: I live my day as if it was the last, live my day as if there was no past, doin' it all night, all summer. Doin' it the way I wanna. Yeah I'mma dance my heart out 'til the dawn, but I won't be done when morning comes, doin' it all night, all summer. Gonna spend it like no other.

That Summer girl was pretty damn shady. I'm not obsessive over Finn, but there are boundaries when talking about MY boyfriend to MY face.

Artie: It was a crush, I kept saying I'mma stay in touch. But that thing went bust, so I gave it up.

Finn: No tricks, no bluff, I'm just better off without them cuffs. Yeah, the sun won't set on us.

Finn spun me around and smiled to me. I smiled back at him and he kissed my head.

Amelia: Went low, went high still waters run dry, gotta get back in the groove. I ain't ever worry. Went low, went high what matters is now, getting right back in the mood

As I stopped to catch my breathe from dancing around, I looked in the empty rows of chairs and saw Summer sitting and watching us.

All: I live my day as if it was the last, live my day as if there was no past, doin' it all night, all summer. Doin' it the way I wanna. Yeah I'mma dance my heart out 'til the dawn, but I won't be done when morning comes, doin' it all night, all summer. Gonna spend it like no other.

We all clapped and I tugged on Mr. Schuester's sleeve and he looked down at me from his clipboard. "What is she doing here?" I asked trying to not make it obvious.

"Oh, she's watching us to see what we do. She's our new member." He said.