Trust

**Look for my comment in the comment section once you're finished reading. DO NOT look at it now or else you'll ruin the chapter**

"What if it bites me?" "It's a stingray, it stings not bites." "Either way I'm gonna get hurt." "They wouldn't have them out to pet if they could hurt you severely."

Finn stared worridly at the stingray petting aquarium. He watched all the kids freely drag their hands acrossed the backs of them and cringed when they got close to their tales. "Look, I'll do it." I said stepping up to the tank. I dipped my hand in and waited for one to come by. Once I found one, I softly let my finger glide over its back and pulled it back once I got close enough to the tail. "See? It's harmless. Just stay away from its tail." I shrugged. He still stood away from the tank. "I'll do it with you, okay?" I held my hand out. I pulled him over to the tank and placed my hand on top of his. I pushed it carefully into the water. Finn tried to hesitate but I kept his hand down when one passed by. I pressed his hand on it and let it drag across, then pulling it up when the stingrays tail got close to his thumb.

"That wasn't that bad." He smiled to me. I kissed his cheek and we sanatized our hands before moving on to the beginning of the aquarium. We stopped in front of a jelly fish tank and watched all of them float by. "His name is squishy and he shall be mine." I pointed at one of the babies. I look up at the ones swarming the top and caught a glimpse of one that was glowing. I smiled to myself and looked at all of the colors it alluminated. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Finn staring down at me and smiling too. "What?" I asked, turning to him. "You're just so beautiful." He kept his dimples out on his cheeks still. I blushed to myself and headed on to a new part.

We walked into the part of the aquarium where the walls were in a dome shape and all around us there were sea life swimming. "This is amazing." I walked up to the wall and held my hand to glass as a dolphin swam by with its belly on it. I saw a sea turtle swimming above our heads and my heart filled with joy. "I've always wanted a shark as a pet, but when I called the county government place, they told me they'd arrest me if I bought one." Finn cocked his head and watched a shark swim by with its eye directly on Finn. "Uh, duh!" I exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure the state of Ohio in general wouldn't appreciate a fifteen-hundred pound killing machine in your house. Besides, where would you put it?" I question as we exited to the assorted animal exibits. "Well my mom told me they sell sea water in Michigan for like thirty cents a gallon. So I was gonna buy a bunch, fill my pool up with it, then boom; shark home." He moved his arms around.

He isn't the brightest crayon in the box sometimes, but I still love him.

***************

I unplugged the curling iron and put one last pray of perfume acrossed my body

I unplugged the curling iron and put one last pray of perfume acrossed my body. Aunt Julie put this dress in my suitcase with a cute happy birthday note attached to it.

I adjusted my necklace and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. It seems as though the necklace always fitted with all my outfits, no matter what. It was getting rustic on the back of it, so I need to get it cleaned when I get back to Lima in my free time. "Sorry it took so long. I was trying to fix my dress to make it look like my hips aren't as massive as they actually are." I walked out while fixing the sleeve on my dress. When I looked up, Finn was standing in front of me in awe. I began to giggle and look down at myself. "Woah." Is all he could say. I looked up at him and admired his atractiveness. "You're so handsome. I'm so-" "Lost for words?" He looked at me up and down. I nodded and walked over to him. He gave a me a long kiss and grabbed my hand. I gathered my clutch and phone up before heading out the door.

When we made it to the 'Orchids at the Palm Court' restaurant, I was stunned. "Holy shit. Excuse my language but Finn this is going to be like a hundred dollars." I looked around. Everyone was dressed to elegance and perfection. "What did I tell you earlier." Finn eyed me. "I know I know." I sighed. "I was originally going to take you here for our first date, but they were booked all the way through that month and the month after. They then told me the next opening was today, so it worked out perfectly." Finn explained looking at his menu. I looked at mine and didn't even look at the food, I looked at the prices. I found the cheapest thing and ordered it; a chicken dinner with peas and potatoes.

When the food came, we both looked wide eyed at each other once our food was in our mouths. "This must be made out of Jesus' saliva!" Finn whisper yelled. "When we die, we must live in this food because it is heaven." I quickly said before putting more in my mouth. Once it was all gone, I had to resist myself from picking up the menu and ordering more. Luckily, a ice cream lava bowl was ordered by Finn and we slowly devoured that. "Today has been so amazing." I gazed at Finn. "I'm glad you're happy. You deserved so much more, but I didn't have enough money." He slightly frowned. "Finn," I grabbed the hand that was resting on the table, "You did so much for me that I would've never expected. You've made me feel like that luckiest girl in the world. I don't need anything more, this is perfect." I comforted him.

The almost one hundred and fourty dollar check was paid for and we both headed back to the hotel. Finn and I had a stranger take our photo together outside the hotel for memory, something I'll definitely be printing out and hanging on my locker and wall.
"It's eleven thirty and I'm wide awake, even though I woke up at five thirty?" I questioned myself and Finn while locking our door completely. I placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the knob outside because I didn't want the maids coming in just to find nothing to clean in the morning since we didn't unpack much. I popped my heels off in the corner of the room and turned around to look at Finn. He was staring right at me.

I began to feel that feeling of neediness; just like the one I had when I realized I was falling for Finn. A hunger was driven inside my stomach and heart and I felt warm and tingly. The same amazing feeling I began to have when I was thirteen and looked at a picture of a boy I liked at school..

I walked over to Finn and looked up at him silently. His lip trembled as he took his slow time to come down to my face. When our lips met, it wasn't enough to meet the desire I was having. My hand felt its way up to his neck and pull himself to me more as his hands slithered acrossed my body and under my hair. I could feel my lipstick disappearing and chills run down my spine. Finn dug his tongue deeper into my mouth and scraped his nails softly acrossed my back. All I could think about was, 'This isn't enough...I need more. More satisfaction.." Finn departed from me and looked into my eyes. I knew the desiring and obvious question was lingering in his head, and I only had one answer. The one that I lacked in the beginning of our relationship, but now have with the man standing in front of me:

"Trust" I whispered.