Good Enough

(Camila's POV)

I heard pounding and opened my eyes. I looked around and it quit, so I laid back down. It then started again, so I turned my lamp on. This time, it was persistant. I grabbed my jacket and put it on as I rushed down the stairs. "I'm coming!" My voice was groggy but just loud enough for whoever to hear. I unlocked the door quickly and froze in place.

It was Finn.

"C-can I come in?" He rubbed his arm. His voice was shaky and uneasy. "Uh, yeah." I nodded and opened the door more. Finn slowly walked in and I shut the door and locked it. I turned back and headed towards the living room. I saw Finn standing there and he looked up at me from his gaze. Something about him was off, and I knew it. He was the last person I wanted to see right now, but I couldn't just tell him no to coming in.

I saw his eyes become glossy and he started to shake more. "Finn, are you okay?" I asked softly as I walked to him. The next thing I knew, he ran over to me and fell into my arms. He began to violently sob into my neck. "Im. So. Sorry." He panted as his sobs got harder and harder. "Babe." I sighed sitting us down. I held him close to me and rubbed his back in circles. I felt myself wash up with tears and I kept them silently to myself. "God I'm so stupid." He cried. "No you're not." I shook my head. He let go and stood up. "Yes I am! I'm immature and stupid for yelling at you when I didn't know how you were feeling! I'm your boyfriend and I'm supposed to know, but instead I've just been assuming." His eyes filled with more tears. "Finn what struck all of this? You're not okay." I asked as my tears started to stream down my face. "Fucking Karofski and Mason keep harassing me about my weight. And it just made me realize what you go through and why I havent been able to understand." His voice got higher as he threw his arms up.

"Finn don't listen to them. They are the ones who are selfish and immature. They're jealous because they can't be like you. I don't see why they do that anyways." I wiped my tears. "Because I'm not good enough!" He cried. "Yes you ar-" "Before I joined Glee Club, I was such an ass. I'd only date certain types of girls. And I'd bully others about their weight and how they looked different from the standard I wanted them to be. Then I met you, and my world flipped." He started choking on his tears. "I know I kept telling you when we argued Tuesday that you're slipping back into your old ways, but it's not you, it's me." His face squeezed together as he sobbed into his hands. "If you don't want to be with me anymore, I accept that." He cried.

I rushed up and wrapped my arms around him. He continued to cry into my shoulder as I started crying with him. He didn't deserve to be done that way, no matter what. "I'll always want you Finn. You're mine, okay? You made a mistake, and I can forgive you. I think you're handsome, and sweet, and just amazing overall. I'd never want you to change." My tears came out faster and faster.

"I love you Camileon."

My tears stopped. I let go of the hug and looked at him. "What did you say?" I searched his eyes. "I said, I love you Camila. And I mean it." His voice was calmer, but still a little shaky. "I love you too Finn." I said, letting out a small smile and a laugh. He grabbed my tear stained cheek and pulled me in for a well needed kiss.

****************

"For my number today, I'd like to directly dedicate it to Camila." Finn looked at me. I turned red in my face and smiled to him. "I know this will be very mushy and gushy, but it needs to be said. It's how I'm feeling." He nodded. Finn looked at the band and they began to play. I right off the bat recognized the song and grinned.

Finn: Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday, yeah. I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me. And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see. But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?" I say.

I blushed harder and harder while Finn kept singing

Finn: When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause, girl, you're amazing , just the way you are, yeah.

Just like my mother said when she wrote to me earlier this year, "beauty isn't vanity, it's personality."

Finn:Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me. Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.

Finn could've dated anyone in this school. Someone more beautiful and fit, but he chose me.

Finn: Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change. If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same. So don't even bother asking if you look okay you know I'll say.

Finn chose me because of who I am as a person. It makes me even happier that he also choose me for looks. What's more important is that he doesn't care about how people think of us. He only cares about us.

Finn: When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause, girl, you're amazing, just the way you are.

I chose Finn for personality and for looks also, but I aimed more for personality. He was and still is my best friend. He understands my like no one else could. He makes me so happy, and I could NEVER completely let go of him. I truly love him.

Finn: When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause, girl, you're amazing , just the way you are, yeah.

I got up and walked over to him. He picked me up and spun me around. When he set me down, he gave me a kiss and hugged me tightly. "I love you." He whispered.