Racoon And His Trash

"Last Assignment of this year!" Mr. Schuester exclaimed as he wrote New Year on the board.

"Now, your assignment is spilt in half. One half will be completed on one day and the other half on another." He explained after we got done cheering. "McKinley High will be hosting it's very first Christmas Livestream. We will be Livestreaming an event to raise ten thousand dollars for Toys For Tots next Friday night. The first half of your assignment is to volunteer at the livestream and help us run it." "What about the second half?" Amelia raised her hand. "The second half is to help at the New Years party. The Glee Club will be having a New Years Ball sponsored by Breadsticks. You guys must participate in some way, whether it's singing or helping set up before hand. After that, you'll earn your final grade for this year." He sat down. "Sounds easy enough." I shrugged.

Once the bell rang later on, I put on my winter jacket over my shirt and started to button it.

"Hmmmmm. A purse, heels, and an even more adorable outfit. You must be going downtown." Finn grinned. "You guessed it!" I chuckled putting my stuff into my backpack. "What for?" He became nosey and stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist." "That's for me to know and you to find out." I grabbed my purse and put on my backpack. We said goodbye to Mr. Schuester and walked out to the snow filled parking lot. "So you wanna play those games now?" Finn smiled. "Well if I told you then it would ruin other things." I tried to not say it in general. "Okay..." He pouted. I reached up to kiss him and he stood back up from being bent over. He always has to do that or else I'll break my neck trying to look at him.

I gasped and pouted. "Fine." I crossed my arms. When I was almost to my side of the car, Finn grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. He held my hand and spun me in a circle before dip kissing me. "Love you, be careful." Finn kissed my reddened cheek before heading over to his car. I pulled out of the school and headed quickly into downtown Lima.

I payed the parking garage spot off before heading into the beautifully decorated downtown area. Snow was quietly falling and Christmas lights were strung everywhere. The road was made out of brick and everyone could walk on it because it wasn't actually a driving road. I looked around until I found the music store and walked in. "Hey Camila!" The man greeted me. I knew him because whenever Finn gets his drums tuned, he comes to him. "Hello Ralph." I smiled. "Where's Finn?" He asked coming up and walking with me. "Oh he can't be with me, I'm Christmas shopping." I winked. "Ah, I see. Next time he comes in before Christmas my mouth will be shut." He pretended to zip his mouth.

"Actually, I'm here to look at a new drum set for him." I looked at him. His whitened eyebrows raised and he smiled. "That is so lovely of you. They're in the back corner. If you need help, I'll be at the front like always." He pointed. "Thanks!" I nodded before heading back there. I slowly made my way back, gazing at the new selection of glossy guitar sticks. I soon was met with a body and I fell right on top of it and knocked their things everywhere. "Oh jeez I'm so sorry!" I got off of them and started picking their things up.

When I stood up, I saw it was Paul.

"You..." I became annoyed. "Well well McKnight, long time no see. Where's that boyfriend of yours. Isn't he your bodyguard?" He crossed his arms. "I'm actually Christmas shopping for him." I rolled my eyes and adjusted my purse. "Ah I think you should be saving your money." Paul grabbed his things and shrugged. "And why is that?" I turned my head and glared at him. "I mean when you guys lose this year, you'll need all the money you can get to run your poor Glee club." He laughed. "Yeah, okay. Just for you." I soothed him sarcastically. "You'll see. C'mon babe, before it snows over the roads." He called out to someone.

Then, Summer walked up and wrapped her arm around him.

"Oh, you should meet my girlfriend, our first girl Warbler. Oh wait, you already have." He grinned. "Yes, I have." I gritted my teeth. "Babe you did such a good job ruining her like I asked, too bad it wasn't permanent." He sighed before basically making out with her. I felt anger erupt. I didn't even have a thought about Summer working with him.  "Okay I don't have time to talk to a racoon and his trash, I have better things to do. Goodbye." I waved before walking off. I made my way to the drums and began studying all of them. My eye was caught on a clear pair that had lights that lit up different colors. I wish I could've pried my eyes off of the price tag though; $2,760.97

I sighed and took a seat on it, then realizing the seat was extra soft and lit up as well. It even came with a pair of drum sticks Finn was dying for. They lit up too and were $59.99. I looked at the warranty on it to have free pad replacements, and it was an extra $500.00, bringing my total to $3,320.96 with god knows how much tax. I grabbed a piece of paper out of my wallet that had how much college money I had set back. It was about $4,000.00. I don't even know what I want to be as I get older, so there's no point of the money now, but at the same time I want to make mom proud and go to college. But Finn wants this drum set and has done so much for me in the past. I sighed and walked out of the store, waving goodbye to Ralph on the way out.

I have a decision to think about for the next fifteen days....