Decorating

All: So bad, so bad, good to be. So bad, so bad, good to be. So bad, so bad, well it feels so. Good to be bad, good to be bad, good to be bad.

I spun around with the first place Sectionals trophy before putting it in the trophy case. We had all the confidence in the world at competition before Thanksgiving break, even even with the whole Summer drama, but it felt amazing that we still won first.

Rachel: I've been thinking ‘bout this year a lot. Whether I’ve been a good girl or not
Santa promised he won’t get mad. Sometimes it feels so good to be bad.

I helped Santana put the final set of bows on the last boxes and sang little hums as she sang.

Santana: I missed my curfew by an hour late. I fed the dog the veggies off of my plate. Tried my best to obey mom and dad. Sometimes it feels so good to be bad.

I started stacking boxes under the tree while Tina and Angie ran around the tree stringing popcorn to it.

Kurt: So maybe I’ll get a-nothing for Christmas, but I had the thrill.

Blaine: Or maybe, just maybe you’ll go easy on me, oh, I hope you will

Mike: I sure hope you will

Once I got done with that, I giggled and watched Finn jogging around the classroom and flying a toy plane. He made airplane sounds and landed it on the piano so he could come help finish the tree.

Finn: I played hooky and I failed the test. Snuck out the house and didn’t act my best.

Brittany: And now my face is in a wanted ad. Sometimes it feels so good to be bad

Puck: So maybe I’ll get a-nothing for Christmas, but I had the thrill.

Amelia: Or maybe, just maybe you’ll go easy on me. Oh, I hope you will

I grabbed a package from under the tree and slowly walked over to the piano. Finn picked me up and sat me on top of it.

Camila: I grab a present from under the tree. A big ‘ol box all wrapped in red and green. Rip up the paper and untie the bow. Just to find out it’s a box of coal.

I opened the box and pulled out a piece of coal. I laughed at it and set the box down. Finn helped me down and Puck grabbed a ladder and put it next to the tree.

All: So bad, so bad, good to be. So bad, so bad, good to be. So bad, so bad, well it feels so. Good to be bad, good to be bad, good to be bad.

I started grabbing ornaments from others and putting it on the top where not even Finn could reach. We decided on a large tree this year to spoil ourselves.

Mercedes: I couldn’t help but have a little fun. Said all the golden years are said and done

Mr. Schuester handed me the music note tree topper and I stood on my tip toes and placed it right on top

Tina: Let’s try next year and see where I’m at. But, oh it feels so good to be bad.

We all stood back after I got down and admired our decorations. "It's already December?" Mercedes chuckled. "I guess so. Best time of the year!" Amelia shrugged and Mercedes put her arm around her. "Well well well, Christmas must be the best time of year to bring love together." I smiled. "Oh pipe it." Mercedes joked.

********

I sipped my hot chocolate and stood in my unicorn onsesie. "Can I peak yet?" I asked, still facing the same wall I'd been staring at four the past five minutes. "Just a minute!" Finn called from behind me. I heard a zipper zip up and his feet move around on the tiled floor. "Okay, you can look." He signaled. I turned around and almost fell over laughing at the fact that he was wearing the same pink unicorn onsesie and I was. "Finn you look so cute!" I squealed waddling over and hugging him. "I know I do." He vogued. I handed hi. a mug and we headed over to the window sill and sat on the little couch that was built into it and watched the small snow flakes beginning to form outside.

"Alrighty, since you've sat down..." Finn leaned down into his bookbag. He pulled out a yellow piece of construction paper and handed it to me. "Write down that many ideas for Christmas." I looked it over and there were ten blanks. "Finn no, you don't need to get me anything, let alone ten things." "No no no, just fill it out. It doesn't mean I'll get you all, it just gives me an idea." He shrugged. "Fine then, only if you fill one out too." I pulled a piece of paper out and handed it to him. "You're a tough one." He sighed looking at me from under the hood of his pajamas. "And that's why you're stuck with me." I softly touched the tip of his nose with my pencil. He slightly laughed before we quietly got to work. Once we finished, we swapped papers and looked at them.

"Finn I told you to be serious!" I exclaimed seeing that his number one gift was a pony. "What? Ponies are awesome!" He bickered. "You're a form of one right now. Does that not suit your needs?" I glared at him and pointed at the fabric horn coming out of his hoodie. "Nope. Look at number three and below, those are serious." I looked at them and noticed number eight was new drum pads for the tops of them. "What's wrong with your pads on them now?" I questioned him. "I've had that drum set for so many years. I've hit it so much that the other day I poked a hole into the snare drum. They're like five bucks at the music store." He explained. "Okay, thank you." I smiled before laying the paper down on the ground.

I leaned back against the wall and stared into Finn's eyes. I could faintly see the snow outside the window falling in his eyes. He didn't even have to try to be as handsome as he was. God, he really gets to me sometimes. He's so....

"Camila." Finn waved his hand. I blinked my eyes for a few seconds and turned red. "Sorry." I looked down. He chuckled and pulled me over to him. I laid between his legs with my back against his chest as he rested his forehead on my head. We laid there for the rest of the night watching the snow fall outside.