Cravings

I stood in front of my mirror and looked at myself. I wore boy short underwear and an oversized sweatshirt.

My thighs shrunk a bit since last school year, but they're still big. The other day, the inside of my jeans ripped because they rubbed together so much. The sweatshirt masked my massive love handles and I felt kind of nice. Wearing that one piece today was a huge ass leap in my confidence, but I don't think I'm gonna do that again for a while.

I heard my door knock and froze. I wrapped a blanket around my waist because I was too lazy to throw pants on. I ran downstairs and pulled myself behind the door. I unlocked it and realized it was Finn. "I totally forgot you were coming over." I chuckled opening the door for him and he walked in. I pulled my sweater down and dropped my blanket so I'd be covered up all the way past my butt. I followed him to my kitchen and sat on top of the counter. "What time will Julie be home?" He asked, leaning over in the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. "I think she is doing a graveyard shift." I thought about it.

He turned around and looked at me, head to toe. "You're so cute." He chuckled before walking over to me. Finn set his water bottle down and kissed me. When we departed, we stared into each others eyes and I felt a desiring feeling in the pit of my stomach. I leaned and began to kiss him, longer and harder this time. His hand traveled to the crook of my knee and pulled myself closer to him. His other hand grabbed onto my back as he departed and looked at me. Finn rested his forehead on mine and we shortly listened to our breathes. "I'm not ready to have sex yet, and I know you arent either." He whispered. I smiled and felt relieved he was okay with it. "But I'm really in need of a make out with you babe." Finn's sexy chuckle appeared.

I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. It turned quickly into his tongue dancing with mine and we couldn't let go of each other. I slid my hands under his shirt and pulled it over his head. Finn immediately locked our lips back together and held my hips. I felt his hands move down to my shirt and I became a tiny bit nervous. Even though he'd seen my stretch marks, I still didn't know how he felt about them. I guess he could sense my hesitation because he stopped to look at me. "Are you okay with me doing this?" He asked. "Yeah." I looked down at his hands and nodded. He guided my head to look back at him and kissed me so passionately, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

He eventually lifted my shirt off and toke it off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Finn left my lips and began to kiss my neck. He knew it was my weakness and I couldn't stop him once he started. His hands moved all around my body and felt carefully over my stretch marks. He picked me up off the counter and guided himself surprisingly upstairs and into my room. I sighed in satisfaction as he laid me down and locked the door. "Just in case." He whisper-laughed. I chuckled as he straddled on top of me and started kissing me again. I started to feel more and more comfortable with my body.

I began running my fingers through his hair, rembering his weakness. He groaned and I smiled to myself. "I'll remember that." I thought to myself. As his hands moved around my body, they landed on my breasts. A roaring feeling of pleasure wash over me and I closed my eyes. "I guess you like that." He whispered sexually, turning me on even more. "I hate you so much." I sighed. He chuckled to himself and sucked on the area above my bra and I couldn't resist it at all. I was gonna get it anyways from doing this, so why should I stop him?

I softly pushed him off of me and he laid down where I was. I crawled on top of him and sat on his waist line. He pulled me up to him and we shared a kiss again. I thought I'd try something new, so I started to kiss his neck. "Damn you." He sighed, his hands gripping my back. I made my way to where his neck meets his shoulders and kissed it softly. His nails sunk into my back and softly dragged acrossed it while I sucked on it. It didn't hurt at all, though my back became very warm. I made sure to leave a hickey mark there before moving onto another place.

Then, I heard the front door open downstairs.

"Oh shit." I mummbled before swiftly getting off of him. "Our shirts are downstairs on the floor." Finn got up from the bed. I ran to my closet and threw on a onesie. I grabbed my laundry basket and started throwing clothes in it. "What are you doing?" Finn whispered. "Just follow my lead." I picked it up and hurried downstairs.

"Hey you two." Julie looked at us. "What're you doing here? I thought you were doing a graveyard shift?" I asked making my way to the kitchen. "They let me come home early. Can someone tell me why Finn's shirt is on the ground along with your sweater Cam?" "I'm doing our laundry. I guess I dropped them making my way to my room." I shyly smiled before picking them up off the ground. Julie shielded her eyes from Finn's bare chest before he pulled his shirt back on. I noticed he was still a little excited down there, and I turned bright red. I nudged Finn and he looked down to himself and turned red too. He quickly went to the couch and put a pillow in his lap. "You can look now." I giggled. "Okay, well how about I make us some pasta? Because I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving." Aunt Julie offered. "Yeah, I've actually been craving that. What about you Finn?" "Uh, oh yeah me too." Finn nodded. Aunt Julie went to the pantry and Finn looked at me.

"I'm craving you more than pasta to be honest." He grinned. I smacked his shoulder and he laughed.