Sectionals Part 3

Me and Amelia waited until the drums started kicking and we strutted out on stage

Me and Amelia waited until the drums started kicking and we strutted out on stage. The crowd was roaring as we faced each other and held onto our mic stands. When Summer joined, Mr. Schuester got so impressed and took away Amelia and I's solo. Amelia really deserved it, and I'm glad we got it back for her. Anyways, enough talking about trash.

Amelia: I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah, lalalalalalalala. I can't lie lie lie lie lie lie, I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want don't stop.

What I really loved about Amelia was about how natural she was. I always have to find something to do with my hands when I sing with a mic stand, but Amelia has it all covered.

Amelia: Give me give me give me what you got got cause I can't wait wait wait any more more more more. Don't even talk about the consequence, cause right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me.

Both: And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think think cause you're the only one who's on my mind i'll never ever let you leave me i'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye

The crowd got louder after we were singing so fast. It took me a minute to catch my breathe, but Amelia was nice enough to raise her voice to sound like we were both singing until I could actually start up again.

Both: I feel so untouched and I want you so much that I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you. I feel so untouched right now need you so much somehow I can't forget you. Been going crazy from the moment I met you.

As the violins played, we turned our mic stands to face the crowd.

Both: Untouched, and I need you so much.

Camila: See you, breathe you, I want to be you, alalalala alalalala. You can take take take take take time time, to live live the way you gotta gotta live your life. Give me give me give me all of you you, don't be scared I'll see you through the loneliness of one more more more.

Both: Don't even think about what's right or wrong, wrong or right 'cause in the end it's only you and me and no one else is gonna be around to answer all the questions left behind and you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today you've still got me to hold you up up, and I will never let you down.

We left our mic stands and the audio people turned on our microphones that were attached to our dresses. We made our way down our own steps and the crowd was clapping to the beat.

Both: I feel so untouched and I want you so much that I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you. I feel so untouched right now need you so much somehow I can't forget you. Been going crazy from the moment I met you.

The music slowly transitioned to a piano and the crowd stood to their feet and roared. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the New Directions!" Amelia and I pointed to the side doors of the auditorium and they came in.

Puck: Yeah, you can be the greatest, you can be the best. You can be the King Kong banging on your chest.

Matthew: You can beat the world, you can beat the war. You can talk to God, go banging on his door

Mercedes: You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock. You can move a mountain, you can break rocks.

Santana: You can be a master, don't wait for luck. Dedicate yourself and you gon' find yourself

All: Standing in the hall of fame. And the world's gonna know your name. 'Cause you burn with the brightest flame. And the world's gonna know your name. And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Our voices sounded so damn beautiful and fit perfectly. We all got back on stage and into the risers.

Sam: You can go the distance, you can run the mile. You can walk straight through hell with a smile.

Quinn: You can be the hero, you can get the gold. Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke.

Artie: Yeah, do it for your people, do it for your pride. How are you ever gonna know if you never even try?

Angie: Do it for your country, do it for your name. 'Cause there's gonna be a day...

All: When you're standing in the hall of fame. And the world's gonna know your name. 'Cause you burn with the brightest flame. And the world's gonna know your name. And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame.

We all did little sways and dancing, nothing too much. We wanted to save ourselves for Nationals when we win again.

All: Be a champion, be a champion, be a champion, be a champion, on the walls of the hall of fame.

The Glee members made two isle ways for me and Finn to walk down to the front of the stage. Finn went first.

Finn: Be students, be teachers, be politicians, be preachers

Finn looked back and smiled at me as I made my way next to him.

Camila: Be believers, be leaders, be astronauts, be champions, be truth seekers

Both: Be students, be teachers, be politicians, be preachers. Be believers, be leaders, be astronauts, be champions, be truth seekers.

I belted out a long note as the rest of the Glee members came and joined us at the front of the stage. We danced and sang with each other, just doing what we do best.

All: Standing in the hall of fame. And the world's gonna know your name. 'Cause you burn with the brightest flame. And the world's gonna know your name. And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame.

The crowd screamed and shouted. I smiled to everyone, knowing we were back in business.