POLARIZED

Holy shit I've completed a second book?! That's nuts!! Thank you guys SO much for sticking with me past Opposites and reading this journey in Aligned. The love and support I've gained over time has been so amazing and I can't thank you guys enough for what all you do for me each and every time I update!

So, like I've announced, there is 5 books total in this series, and the next book is on its way! It's called Polarized and I'd like to give MAJOR thanks and credit to AnnikaMonge for doing the cover! (If you ever need one, she is your girl!) And also, thank you for creating Amelia and letting her be apart of this book and the others to come!

I promise, Polarized will be full of surprises, rollercoasters, and twists, and even a new character! I'm currently wrapping up the finishing touches on the last part of Polarized (I've been working on it since I started Aligned!) And BOY are you guys in for some SHOOKNESS. (< is that even a word?!). I plan on posting the first chapter of Polarized on Sunday, January 22nd just so I have a week to give myself a break until then because I've been trying to do final touches on the Polarized planning. After that chapter, I'm not sure when the next update will be because school has been getting rocky and I have to start entering in chapters and writing them by transferring them from my writing book to my tablet! I'll put out a notice here for about a week to give you guys an alert the day of its premier!

Again, thank you guys so much for all the love you give me, for I can never expres it enough. And I hope you stick around again for Polarized and the other books to come. If you have just started Opposites in the past coming weeks, welcome to the family! I love you guys and appreciate you all so much, and I'll see you in Polarized!

-Lex ♡