Why Him?

(Angie's POV)

"Repeat after me, el cielo estaba oscuro." Mr. Schuester wrote it out on the board. "El cielo estaba oscuro." I softly repeated back.

Mr. Schuester kept having us repeat words, but every time I'd say one, my eyes would fall down. "Psst." Brittany turned around."What?" I whispered. "Take a caffeine pill." She winked before turning back around. At sloth speed, I reached into my purse and grabbed the little packet. I opened it as quietly as I could and grabbed my water bottle. I popped it into my mouth and took a sip. I felt a little awake as I put my things back. But then, I felt even more tired, like I couldn't stay awake. I had no choice but to set my head in my arms on the table and close my eyes until Mr. Schuester caught me.

I heard something fall and I looked around. I was on a plane.

I looked down at myself and saw I was in a blue uniform dress. A cart of complimentary refreshments and snacks sat on it. The phone on the wall started ringin

Angie: Baby, can't you see. I'm calling. A guy like you, should wear a warning. It's dangerous, I'm fallin'.

I hung up the phone and shrugged. I grabbed the cart handles and started pushing it down the isle way.

Angie: There's no escape,I can't wait. I need a hit, baby, give me it.

I felt the urge to grab the glass of champaign and toss it on the old man's lap. And I did

Angie: You're dangerous, I'm lovin' it

I cleaned it up and made the guy blush. Me and the other flight attendants started dancing. I didn't know what the hell was going on, but I loved it.

Angie: Too high, can't come down. Losing my head, spinning 'round and 'round.

I covered up a little boy with a blanket and gave him a peck on the head before turning back to my business.

Angie: Do you feel me now?

The same old man I spilled the champaign on was in the isle way. I winked at him and he got confused. I started pushing the cart towards him and forced him into the bathroom. Once there, I locked the door and started kissing him.

Angie: With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under. With a taste of a poison paradise

I grabbed a piece of a flap from his skin and pulled off his mask. I set the mask down and found myself eye and eye with Sam.

Angie: I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic. And I love what you do. Don't you know that you're toxic.

Why was I kissing Sam? He is cute though to be honest, but I didn't know I had something for him? I needed that key in his pocket damnit! I reached in and found what I was looking for. I smiled at him before walking out of the bathroom. The next thing I knew, my hair was red, my outfit had changed, and I was in the streets of Tokyo.

Angie: It's getting late, to give you up. I took a sip, from my devil's cup. Slowly, It's taking over me.

A man on a bike pulled up and I hopped on. I held onto his chest while he went full speed down the road.

Angie: Too high, can't come down. It's in the air and it's all around.

I hopped off his bike and waved him goodbye.

Angie: Can you feel me now?

I threw a ninja blade at the entrance of the building we stopped at and walked through the firey aftermath

Angie: With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under. With a taste of a poison paradise. I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic.

I put my palm on the control pad in front of the door and unlocked it.

Angie: And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic.

I grabbed the green vile from the middle of the room. As I walked out, I set off an alarm.

Angie: Don't you know that you're toxic

I slipped past the lazers beaming from each wall. It seemed easier than it looked. Once I beat them all, the next thing I knew, I was climbing up the side of a building.

Angie: With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under,

I flipped into an open window and found Sam. He turned to me and kept a solid look on his face. I slowly started to push him backwards.

Angie: With a taste of a poison paradise. I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic.

I went to reach for his belt, and when I did, I threw him on the ground.

Angie: Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now. I think I'm ready now, I think I'm ready now.

I shared one last kiss with him before gabbing the vile out of my pocket. I poured it into his mouth and watched his face turn cold.

Angie: Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now. I think I'm ready now

"Angie.....Angie?" I jolted up and looked around. I turned to my side and Sam had his hand on my arm. "Wake up, I don't want you caught." He smiled before turning back to the board. "What the hell just happened...." I thought to myself. When class ended, I quickly grabbed my things and headed out the door. "Hey are you okay?" I heard Sam ask. I immediately turned around and smiled. "Yeah, just trying to wake myself back up." I fake laughed before turning back and running. The pill helped because I feel like I can go days without sleep, but I don't think me and Brittany should be sharing the same experience from a caffeine pill.

I found Camila and walked up to her locker. "Okay I think Brittany gave us drugs not caffeine pills." I said as she closed her locker. "What do you mean?" She cocked her head. "I don't know. But all I know is, I feel refreshed and have connected with my inner Britney Spears." I shrugged. Camila looked at me weird before walking with me to Glee Club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy crap, we're already over 1k reads?! Also, Opposites is number one under the 'Finn Hudson' category and number six under Glee when you go to the 'FinnHudson' hashtag! Thank you guys so freaking much for all of the love and support, it means so much!

-lex