Stop, Just Love

Thank god the Glamour Ball was replacing prom this year, because I don't think I could afford another dress considering I have no job until the summer

I walked down the steps and felt so happy when my heart bursted seeing Finn's facial expression. He always knew how to make me feel beautiful just from the look in his eyes. "I.....I just...." He struggled for words as I got to the last step. "Just....?" I asked smiling hard. "I just cant, ever, get enough of you Camila." He managed to finish his sentence. He bent down and gave me a kiss before we went to the camera set up and took pictures for Julie. I then took my heels off and put my sweatpants under my dress and a jacket on before rushing out to the car and leaving to the ballroom downtown.

I hummed to a song on the radio and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. I leaned over it to look around for the ball room. "Regionals are literally a week from now." Finn brought up as he scrolled through his phone. "Yeah, I know. I'm just wondering why, out of all places, it's being held in Montana." I finally found the ballroom and turned into the parking lot. "No, what you should be wondering is if we're gonna win." He looked at me from his phone. I turned the car off and looked at him. "What do you mean?" I questioned taking the sweatpants and jacket off. "I mean, think about it, the Warblers are competing against us this time since they made it. Aren't you the slightest bit worried?" He asked. "All I'm worried about is if that first place trophy has any room in our trophy case at school." I smiled before getting out.

"I feel like I'm too broke to even belong here

"I feel like I'm too broke to even belong here." Finn's eyes widened as we walked in to the loud and beautiful ballroom. "A thousand dollars in donations can be stretched very far when it comes to decorations." I looked around and was satisfied with everything. We found a very large table where all the Glee kids were sitting and placed our stuff down. "Camila, can I asked you a question?" Rachel yelled over the music. "Yeah, what's up?" I yelled back. "I know you can walk in heels, so why are you slightly wobbling?" She looked at my knees that twitched every once in a while. Thank god the lights were tinted, otherwise she'd be able to see how bright red I was turning. "I just got railed by Finn almost thirty minutes ago, no big deal." I thought to myself. "Uh.... just cold. Yeah.." My voice faded as I looked at Finn and he was trying to contain himself from laughing so hard.