Chapter 5

10-25-13

     Hey guys so I decided to post this today because we're moving tomorrow! I'm out of school today cuz of parent/teacher conferences or whatever they're doing (who really cares as long as I don't have to go to school? xD  ) Anyway so we've been packing for a while but tomorrow we're moving furniture and stuff like that. I'm so excited! Enjoy! :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Come on, you look hot! Get out of the car!” Winter urged. I bit my lip nervously and took a deep breath to calm my racing heart, opening the door and stepping out into the cool night air. I almost fell and had to catch myself on the door. Ugh, stupid heels! Why did she make me wear these? Oh yeah, because they ‘match my dress perfectly.’ I rolled my eyes at that.

                Pulling the hem of the short black dress down self-consciously, I looked around nervously. Winter made me wear this tight dress that barely covered my ass, three inch heels, and she did my makeup. She didn’t put too much on and it looks really good. All she did with my hair was curl it a little bit. Winter grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the huge house where the party is taking place.

                A bunch of people are out in the yard, some drunk and others basically eating each other’s faces off. Ew. She pulled me in the front door and we wrestled our way through the mass of sweaty dancing bodies, everyone grinding against each other. Several guys tried to grab me but I slapped their hands away, gritting my teeth. I really hate this.

                She stopped in the middle of the dance floor and threw her hands up, swaying her hips to the loud music blasting out of the big speakers. I stood there awkwardly, getting pushed around by a bunch of people.

                “I’m going to go get a drink,” I yelled over the music. She somehow heard me and nodded, now grinding against some guy. I weaved my way off of the dance floor and made it to the kitchen. Coolers sat on the counters and I found a bottle of water, opening it and taking a sip to sooth my dry throat. After a while I went back out to look for Winter but before I found her I saw something that made my blood boil.

                Jacob has his hands on some blonde bimbo’s hips and they’re grinding against each other. He looks bored but she’s too drunk to notice or care. She turned around and pressed herself up against his chest, flirting and attempting to look seductive. Let’s just say a drowned cat could’ve done better. I don’t like him- hell, I hate him. He’s just an annoying, cocky, stupid player of a bad boy who only cares about the next time he’s getting laid. So why is it bugging me so much?

                He suddenly looked up and met my gaze, his eyes roaming my body and darkening before meeting mine once again. The breath caught in my throat and I couldn’t move for a moment, lost in the intensity of his gaze. I finally snapped out of it and tore my eyes away from his, now frantically looking for Winter. I didn’t find her on the first floor and sighed, going up the stairs when I found them. This is worse than downstairs. People are making out against the walls and basically having sex in the hallway. I shuddered and hurried around, desperately hoping I’ll find her soon.

                I didn’t dare open any of the doors, not wanting to scar my eyes from what could be happening behind them. I swear if Winter is in one of these rooms with a guy… My eyes roamed the hall, trying to pick out her blood red dress. I didn’t find it and went down the next hall, this one empty and kind of dark. I went to turn around but hands came around my waist and pulled me roughly backward, covering my mouth.