Chapter 32

3-24-14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preston’s usually-warm smile is now icy and cruel. Just like… Damen. I felt tears building up in my eyes and he noticed this. His smile became amused.

“Aw, is poor little innocent Lyla scared? That’s a shame, isn’t it? Cause guess what?” he leaned closer and I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I flinched back. “I. Don’t. Care.” His smile was sadistic when he pulled back.

My breaths became shallow and my vision dotted with black spots. I’m going to pass out if this continues.

“I’ve missed you baby.” He ran his nose along my neck and I shuddered in disgust. He obviously took it the wrong way though because I felt him smile. I almost threw up when I felt his lips on my skin, kissing slowly upward and to my jaw. I tried to pull away but he held me tight enough to leave bruises. I clamped my lips together and stood rigid- my whole body trembled violently.

“You smell as good as ever. Too bad you broke it off before I got what I wanted.” What? He only dated me for sex? I shook my head and he pulled back to smile at me. It gave me the creeps. “I guess I could get it from you right now. I mean who’s gonna stop me?” My eyes popped open even wider and I shook my head frantically, thrashing about violently. His hand fell away from my mouth for a split second.

“No! No no no no no! Please don’t! Please!” He grinned and pulled me away from the wall only to slam me onto the ground right after. His hand came back down to cover my mouth yet again.

I attempted to wiggle away from him but he’s way too strong. Not as strong as Jacob but still too strong for me to get away. I’m weak and I know it.

He chuckled and ran his nose along my neck, inhaling deeply. His tongue snaked out and licked at my skin and I flinched while thrashing around. My back began to burn and ache from being slammed into a brick wall and then the ground.

“Honey. You think your begging is going to make me stop?” He chuckled lowly in my ear. “Think again.” Tears poured down my face and I felt my head throbbing. I tried to knee him in the crotch but he blocked it with his own leg and smirked at me.

“Trying to play dirty I see. I have to say I like this feisty side of you. It’s a bit of a turn-on for me.” What the hell is wrong with him? Who gets turned on when the girl that they’re trying to violate is trying to knee them in the balls? Apparently this sick bastard.

I probably would have spit in his face in that moment if it weren’t for the fact that his hand is still covering my mouth.

My heart slammed against my ribcage and I felt my breath getting shallower as he kissed around my neck and on my cheeks. When his free hand roamed down and grabbed at my thigh I tried to yank it away but he just followed it, slowly rubbing his hand on my jean-clad skin.

His slender fingers started to make their way around to the inside of my thigh, grabbing at it roughly to the point where I actually felt my eyes water from the sharp pain. I kept trying to get away from him but he’s making it almost impossible to even move.

My throat burned from my attempts to scream and my back is on fire. He continued to rub his hand closer and closer to my lady part. I feel so helpless and weak right now. My muscles are starting to burn from how hard I’m struggling and it’s clear that I’m not going to get away any time soon.

“Mmm. You smell delicious. Why did we have to end it so soon? If you had just forgiven me at that party then you might be enjoying this even more right now…” He breathed into my neck.