Chapter 47

7-5-14

Happy late 4th of July! :3

I hope you guys like the chapter because it's pretty long and there are some moments I think you'll like. ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more I feel the pleasure,

The more I feel the pain.

I’m in a love hate relationship,

Too deep to escape.

Every day is a gamble.

That’s the risk that I take.

In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.

~ Love Hate Relationship ~ Trapt ~

Jacob’s POV (I think this is literally the third time this has happened in the whole book so far)

Who the hell sent me this?! Where is she? Who is she with? I swear to god I’m going to fucking kill the bastard who has the hand around her neck. From the size of it I’m going to say that it’s a guy. Why the fuck do guys always feel the need to hurt her? To try to fucking violate her?

She is amazingly beautiful but that doesn’t mean that they need to turn into disgusting pigs who get their kicks out of hurting an innocent girl.

I scrolled down and my anger increased tenfold when I read the text that went along with the picture.

I didn’t want you to miss all of the fun. So how does it feel Jacob? To see your pretty little girlfriend so scared and not be there to help her? Does it make you angry? ;)  -D

Damen!

That motherfucking prick is going to pay. There is no fucking way I am letting him get away with this.

I went back up to the picture and my eye caught on something that I didn’t notice before: the edge of a sign. There’s just enough of it in the picture that I can make out what it says. I’ve been there before and I know exactly where it is.

Shoving my phone back into my pocket and taking off across the grass, I sprinted to my bike and threw myself on it. The engine roared to life and I revved it a couple times before speeding across the parking lot and onto the road.

Just hold on a little longer Lyla.

………

“I think it’s time we had a little fun, don’t you?” I heard his voice echoing down the alley and it only fueled my anger even more. I parked my bike two streets over so they wouldn’t hear me coming and then I ran as fast as possible all the way over here.

“I told you to get the fuck off of me you assholeic motherfucking dick sucking prick of whore shit!” In normal circumstances I would have laughed at Lyla’s comment and the fact that she made up the word ‘assholeic’ but right now I’m too pissed to feel anything but pure rage.

I didn’t even pause, just barreled straight into the alley, ripped Damen’s hands off of a struggling Lyla, and tackled him to the ground. He landed on the concrete with a loud thud but I was already punching him the second I touched him.