Chapter 6

10-30-13

Hi guys so since I have all the way up to Chapter 25 written I decided it couldn't hurt to post a little extra surprise chapter. ^~^ Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                My eyes fluttered open and I groaned, trying to stretch. What the…? I looked down when I realized that my arms are being held down by something heavy. I saw a muscled and tattooed arm slung around my waist, pinning my arms to my sides. A long leg is tangled with mine. I started to panic. What did I do last night?!

                Slowly looking up while holding my breath, I almost screamed when I saw Jacob’s sleeping face a few inches from mine. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I completely freaked out until the memories from last night came rushing back. The party, that guy, Jacob saving me, everything. I sighed in relief. We didn’t do anything.

                I looked over at him again and took in his appearance. He really looks adorable when he’s sleeping. His long, dark hair is resting messily on his forehead and over his eyes. It’s also sticking up in different directions, his eyelashes brushing his cheeks and his lips open slightly. He doesn’t have his lip ring in right now; I think he takes it out before he goes to sleep. Seriously, he’s adorable right now.

                I need to leave. Now. I looked over at the alarm clock. It’s already 5:58. Damn. I need to go get ready. Gripping his wrist, I slowly moved his arm and wiggled away from him, instantly feeling cold now that I’m not in his arms. I made it to the side of the bed and almost stood up, squeaking when two strong arms came around my waist and pulled me back. He settled himself over me and looked down into my eyes, his messy hair hanging down and brushing my forehead.

                “You’re horrible at sneaking away, you know,” he murmured, smirking. I glared and braced my hands on his chest, trying to push him off of me so I can move.

                “Get… off!” I huffed, shoving against his chest. He looked down at my hands and then met my eyes again, raising an eyebrow and smiling smugly.

                “Having fun there? You know if you wanted to feel my chest you could have just asked. The whole ‘pushing me away’ act is unneeded.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

                “Full of yourself much?”

                “I was just stating the truth.” I snorted in disbelief.

                “Don’t flatter yourself.” He smirked.

                “You know, we’re not doing anything important in school today…” he trailed off and I kept pushing at his chest furiously.

                “So?”

                “So, we could just stay home, hang out. I can take you out for breakfast if you want.” I froze and looked up at him, wide-eyed. Then I narrowed them at him.

                “Why are you being nice all of a sudden? This isn’t like you… You might be sick… or maybe you’re getting soft…” He clenched his jaw and looked down at me intimidatingly. I gulped and he noticed this, smirking. I didn’t look away, keeping my hard gaze locked with his.

                We both refused to back down, staring at each other and not breaking eye contact. He eventually said something after a few minutes of silence.