Chapter 24

2-9-14

I hope you like the chapter! c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Filler chapter to introduce Reece)

“Oh god yes Jacob! Faster baby!” I grimaced and rolled onto my stomach, slamming my pillow over my head in an attempt to muffle the chick’s highly squeaky and irritating voice. I clenched my teeth. Doesn’t he have the fucking decency to at least shut his damn window?!

I lifted my pillow only enough to peek out and check the time before shoving my face into the mattress and groaning. It’s two o’clock in the morning for Christ’s sake! When is this chick going to go home so I can sleep?! I heard her come into Jacob’s room at midnight and she’s still there!

                I swear to god I’m going to end up chucking a fucking shoe at his head through the window if he doesn’t make her leave. I want to sleep and I can’t do that with them making so much noise at this ungodly hour!

“So I heard what happened in your gym class yesterday,” an amused voice said in my ear. I must have jumped a foot in the air, my hand flying to my chest where my heart is trying to leap out. Whipping around, I found Jacob leaning against the locker beside mine with a wide smirk on his handsome face.

“What the hell?! You asshole! Don’t scare me like that!” I smacked his chest and he raised an eyebrow, his smirk only widening. I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut, shuffling down the hall in the opposite direction. It didn’t even surprise me when he appeared walking along with me, keeping pace easily seems I’m walking like a zombie. I hardly got any sleep last night because of this asshole.

I couldn’t go to sleep until she finally left at four or something like that so I barely even got to sleep for two hours. I think it’s safe to also say that I look like shit as well.

“Go away Jacob,” I grumbled, not bothering to look at him. He chuckled under his breath and I rolled my eyes.

“Someone’s grumpy. Why would I want to do that?” I huffed but kept walking.

“I’m grumpy because someone decided they wanted to do the nasty all night while I was trying to sleep and didn’t even bother to close their window! I couldn’t go to sleep until that chick left! At four in the morning!” I snarled. When I heard him laugh I gritted my teeth together as I stomped in the general direction of the Math classroom. I can’t be bothered with carrying my bag around all morning so I’m probably either gonna stay in the class till the tardy bell rings or just dump it off and wander around the school.

Winter and Carter are both gone so this is going to be an extremely boring day. Not only that but I already caught Britney glaring at me with a swollen- not broken- nose and bruised left eye. So she’s going to give me shit today. I have no doubt about that. The question is: when?

I’m still extremely pissed about yesterday and the fact that Winter is in trouble for something that Britney started with me isn’t helping at all. It was already hard to control my anger at her before but now… ugh.

Winter texted me last night and told me that they suspended her for the rest of this week for attempting to start a fight. That made me even madder because she didn’t even start anything and nothing happened; she shouldn’t be suspended for something so stupid. At the moment I would like nothing more than to wring Britney’s scrawny little neck.

I was brought out of my thoughts when a big hand came into my line of sight, snapping its fingers right in my face. I resisted the urge to smack it away and instead settled for glaring at it for a second, then turning to give the same look to its owner.