Chapter 55

1-8-15

Happy late New Year! :)

Enjoy! ^~^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Four Years Later*

I slowly woke up and stretched, yawning loudly before relaxing back onto the mattress. I slid open my eyes and looked over at Jacob. The blanket is covering half of his sculpted chest.

Reaching over, I slid my hand up his chest and onto his shoulder. Then I scooted over and snuggled up into his side, softly tracing patterns into his skin and gazing out the window absentmindedly.

A big hand came up to cover mine at the same time that I felt Jacob slide an arm around my waist and pull me closer. I looked up and was met with his bright blue eyes. His hair is a mess and he has slight bags under his eyes.

"Good morning," I murmured. He smirked sleepily and tugged me a bit closer, wrapping his other arm around me as well and turning onto his side so he can see me better. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Morning. I think that we should stay in bed all day, don't you? I for one am tired as hell and I'm not in the mood to be around other people." He buried his face into my neck and I laughed, shaking my head and lightly tapping the back of his head.

"And whose fault is that? Maybe you wouldn't be so tired if you had stopped being a horndog and let both of us go to sleep last night." He chuckled into my skin before kissing it and raising his head to smirk down at me.

"You didn't seem to mind last night. I thought you were going to wake up the neighbors with how loud you were being." I scowled and smacked his chest, pushing him away and scooting over to the edge of the bed.

I headed over to the closet to pick out my clothes and left the door open so I can talk to Jacob. I felt his eyes following me the whole way there, taking in my exposed body hungrily. My cheeks heated up just the slightest bit.

"We can't stay home today anyway. We have class, remember? Or is your obnoxiously large ego taking up all the room in that head of yours?" Snorting to myself, I grabbed a random t-shirt and some black skinny jeans before going into the bathroom to take a shower.

I heard some shuffling around in the bedroom and then Jacob came into the bathroom a second later with some clothes in his hand as well. He came to stand beside me as we waited the short time for the water to warm up.

Sliding a hand onto my bare hip, he tugged me into his chest and draped his arms around my waist as he gazed down at me. I looked up expecting to see him smirking, but was surprised to see a soft smile on his lips instead.

"I love you." My heart fluttered and I stroked some hair back from his face. No matter how many times he says that to me I still get the same giddy feeling.

"Hmmm. Do you now?" He nodded and leaned down to kiss my forehead. I put my hands behind his head to hold him there and kissed him deeply. Pulling back after a while, I leaned up a bit and put my lips right beside his ear.