Chapter 54

10-11-14

Enjoy! :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bye Will. I’m really glad that you could come over tonight. It was a lot of fun.” I went forward to hug him and he smiled, returning it and nodding.

“I’m glad too. This was definitely one of the most interesting nights of my life.” We pulled apart and then he and Landon grabbed each other’s hands, doing one of those one-armed man hug things. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless.

Everyone else said their goodbyes and then Mom went to walk him out to his car. Tonight was really fun and I can definitely say that I’m glad Mom found Will. He’s a great guy and they both deserve each other.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Jacob tugged on my arm, pulling me toward the doorway that leads out of the room. I turned to look over my shoulder at Landon, who’s raising an eyebrow at us. I blushed a bit.

“I guess we’re going upstairs for a little while.”

“Keep your door unlocked.” He told me sternly. I stuck my tongue out at him, still blushing.

“Yes dad.” He chuckled a bit to himself and then Jacob pulled me out of the room and up the stairs.

As soon as we got into my room he closed the door and pulled me in for a kiss, one of his hands going to my waist and holding me against his chest as the other one rested on the back of my neck. I was surprised but kissed him back anyway, tangling my fingers in his hair and pulling his face down closer to mine.

We kissed for a bit longer before pulling back and resting our foreheads together. Jacob kissed me again, softly this time, and then smirked.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now,” he murmured into my ear. I blushed and then pulled back a bit to raise an eyebrow and smile at him.

“You are a very horny child, you know that?” I patted his cheek and then he smacked my ass, causing me to yelp and then shoot him a playful glare.

“And you’re not?” He asked.

“Bite me.”

“Gladly.” He leaned forward and nipped at my neck, licking and sucking it as well. I giggled and bit his shoulder, smirking up at him through my eyelashes. God we are both extremely perverted and strange children. I guess that’s why we’re such a good couple.

…………

“Jacob, I think it’s time for you to leave,” I whispered. He groaned and buried his face further into my neck, tightening his arms around my waist. I stroked a hand through his hair. “I know, but it’s already almost ten.” He sighed and then pulled back enough to stare into my eyes, pouting.

I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him a quick kiss. “You’ll see me soon Jacob.” I held back a smirk. He doesn’t realize just how soon ‘soon’ is. He frowned and then sighed, pulling me in for another short kiss and then releasing me.

He got to his feet and stretched, his shirt riding up a bit and showing off a sliver of his perfect abs. I felt myself staring and then heard a chuckle as Jacob also noticed. He shot me a smug smirk and then pulled me up off the bed and into his hard chest.

“You know I’m yours right? So that means you can touch if you want to- I definitely wouldn’t stop you.” He nibbled on my ear and I blushed, smacking his shoulder and pulling out of his arms.