Chapter 52

9-6-14

Enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at him, completely bewildered. Did Jacob Daniels, the bad boy/player of the school, just ask me to be his girlfriend? Am I dreaming?

I better freaking not be or I’m going to be pissed. Mind, you better not be playing some kind of sick joke on me right now.

I didn’t say anything for probably thirty seconds, just stared at him with wide eyes. Then I felt tears welling up and nodded my head, flinging my arms around his neck and burying my face into his chest. I’m speechless right now.

Jacob returned the hug and pressed his face into my hair, suddenly tightening his arms around my waist and twirling me around in a circle. I giggled and when my feet were safely on the ground I looked up at his happy face with a raised eyebrow.

“So much for not being cliché. I thought guys only did that in movies and sappy romance books.” He chuckled at me and shook his head, leaning down to kiss me. My stomach is filled with butterflies and I want to squeal with joy. This is really happening.

I stood on my tippy-toes in an attempt to get closer to him and felt one of his hands go down to the back of my thigh, pulling it up and around his waist. I hooked my other leg around him as well and tangled my hands in his hair. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, groaning quietly as his tongue slipped past my lips. Jacob is the only guy I’ve ever kissed and I’m starting to wonder if it’s even possible to find someone who kisses better than him. As unexperienced as I am, I don’t think it can get much better than this.

I felt Jacob move and then my back was against the car door, our bodies pressed tightly together as his hands explored my body. This sexy boy- the same boy who I hated a few months ago- is now my boyfriend. He’s mine and I’m free to hold his hand, hug him, kiss him, whenever I want. I don’t have to worry about him being with other girls- though that thought will always be in the back of my mind no matter how much I have tried to get rid of it.

I reluctantly pulled back when I felt myself getting lightheaded, panting and gasping for breath as I stared into his beautiful crystal blue eyes. I felt a giddy smile make its way onto my lips and Jacob returned it with one of his own. I felt my breath catch and leaned forward to give his lips a quick peck.

He tried to deepen it but I leaned back and shook my head at him, a small smirk forming on my face when he pouted at me. Little things like this assure me that he wants me and is attracted to me. I’ve always had a low self-esteem so I can’t help but feel like he doesn’t actually like me sometimes.

“Just wait till we get back home sweetie. I don’t exactly want people to see us swapping spit in the parking lot of Incredible Pizza. There are kids around.” He smirked and leaned in close, his lips brushing my ear and causing me to shiver from the tingles.

“You didn’t seem to mind a few seconds ago…darling.” he murmured, grabbing my earlobe between his lips. My heart fluttered and raced in my chest and I felt my breath quicken just the slightest bit. Jacob smirked and chuckled a little, releasing my earlobe. A second later I felt his tongue snake out to lick at the skin just below my ear. A low moan escaped me and I blushed.

“I think I found your weak spot.” He whispered smugly into my ear. I blushed even brighter.

“S-shut up.” His smirk widened and he kissed me one last time before placing my feet back on the ground and opening the door for me. I stuck my tongue out at him and climbed in. I felt his hand smack my ass and turned to him, my jaw almost touching the floor.

“Did you just- you smacked my ass!” I gaped at him and he kept the smug smirk in place as he answered.

“Thanks for stating the obvious sweetheart. Oh and you might want to close your mouth. Might catch flies.” I snapped my mouth shut and sat there as he walked around to get in the driver’s side. Well, it looks like now that we’re official he’s going to be even more of a pervert. I smiled a bit to myself as he started the car and drove out of the parking lot with our hands intertwined between us.

The perverted side of Jacob is one of the things about him that I fell in love with so I don’t really mind. Besides, it’s to be expected. I mean he is still Jacob Daniels. The only thing that’s changed is the fact that he is now my boyfriend.

My smile widened at the thought. I must look so weird right now but I could care less at the moment. I leaned over, kissing his cheek and resting my head on his shoulder. Jacob absentmindedly rubbed circles into the back of my hand. I closed my eyes and felt myself relax.

As chaotic and bumpy as our relationship has been up to this point, I feel like everything is finally falling into place. I have Landon back in my life, Mom got a restraining order against the dick, and I’m now dating the boy who I’ve fallen for.

I couldn’t be happier.