Why would anyone love you?

As I enter my English class Mrs Plots is talking about Romeo and Juillet.As she's talking Maria tries to get me to notice her but I completely blank her."So can Courtney and Sarah come to the front please to give there view point about love and what they think of Romeo and Juliet please.I sigh.

I stare at Mrs Plots. Great! I'm going to look like a loser and a fool.I go up to the front.Courtney then says"I believe love is all that we need ,if nobody has found love then there's no point of living on this earth!"She then stares at me with this wicked smile which always makes me feel uneasy.

I could see it was my turn ,my nails are digging into the palm of my hand to try to calm my nerves, my heart is beating like a drum which doesn't help either.I then say "You don't need love,love is a necessity you don't need it but you want it.I think personally it's not very clever for both of them to die for love.I believe everyone has a lover or a person that has a crush on them."Courtney gives me evil glares.Then she says"How do you know?You haven't been loved or never will be your a plain Jane!Thats when I feel my cheeks getting hot, that's when the whole college group say ohhhhhh. I feel sick rising in the back of  my throat but I manage to swallow it down and speak."How would you know?People only want to be friend's with you because you look like a slut!"Courtney then literally growls."At least im important and not an invisible nerd."Mrs Plots just in times shouts"that's enough no more!"

I run to my seat and sit down, I listen to Mrs Plots talk about love.Wht dies everyone think they need love?Im not fat,I'm not ugly,I'm not annoying.As I was thinking.Maria gets in my train of thoughts "it's lunch time Sarah"I sigh the question is still bright in my mind.Then as I go to my locker I open it and that's what shocked me then,There was a question in red with a heart at the end signed Courtney.

Dear Sarah,

Why would anyone like or even love a fat pig?

Courtney ❤️

Authors note...
Tried my best with this one!:)