Game

Okay calm down calm down.Deep breathes.

This is what has happened.

As me and Luke get off the bus we walk along to the stands.I sit down.Then Luke smiles "I'm going to warm up for the game."

Then I realise if Luke is playing the game who is the owner of the other ticket?!?

As I sit here trying to figure out who it is.Someone sits next to me I turn my head and is quite shocked.

Amy is sitting next to me smiling at me."Hi!" I grin.We both hug with excitement.

The game begins and to be honest I quite enjoyed it but it was the half break that it started to go down hill.

I just went to see how Like was when I heard police sirens.They got louder and louder and about 15 police cars came and stopped around the football grounds.

Police men were very where I went out to see what happened when the I saw Amy's brother running.Then police men were on top of him.He got arrested.

I thought the police were done but they were still searching for something.I went to the changing rooms when that's when a black hand covered my mouth.

I tried to breath but the hand covered my nose.I tried to scream but I couldn't.Thats all I can remember...

Authors note..

Hi guys,what do you think James has done and is it linked to Sarah being knocked out?