Your sick

Me and Ryan are in the icecream place having a great time.I notice he has had a new hair style which is flat it is kinda nice but it dosnt look right.Ive noticed that he talks about Courtney slot.Actually he's talking about her right now.

I get up and say quickly "going to see about the other icecream's."He nods.I go up and look at the hot fudge icecream.mmmm hot fudge.I turn around and I see Luke talking to Ryan.I walk over and sit down.Luke notices me and says ."Hi Sarah I heard about your mum I'm so sorry wanna be friends again yeah?"

"Sure" Luke sits next to me .But as he sits I can't help think How does he know about my mum?I let the idea pass but can't help thinking about it.Even when Ryan talks about something that's not about Courtney.Then I see Courtney coming towards me smiling.

"Hi Ryan"She smiles then she has the nerve to sit next to him!I glare at her hoping she gets the message.She laughs with him for 20 minutes.I start to notice her hand moving closer to his.

15 mins later....

I'm still here and I'm annoyed.Not just annoyed angry.I have now learnt that Courtney has been visiting Ryan for study time.She gave him the ridiculous hair cut and they are forgetting I'm here.Even Luke looks bored and that's rare.

Then I notice her and Ryan bother gives a nod.Ryan finnaly speaks to me."Sarah me and Courtney have something to tell you."They both smile.He carried on."Me and Courtney have been growing closer and closer and have decided we are perfect for each other.Im sorry but your not right for me."

I feel like my whole world has been taken away from me.Luke splutters and glares at both of them.I look at both of them and there holding hands and how close they are.Luke looks angry not scratch that furious he then says "Your sick both of you.How could you do this you know what Sarah has had to deal with and you just drop this on her?!?Your both perfect for each other because your both sick and horrible."

He looks at me and I get up with Luke behind me.I quickly add "your both sick."I open the icecream door and step out side with tears pouring down my face with Luke at my side.

Authors note...

Can you guys give me your thoughts on Ryan now?!?:)