Hospital

Dedicated to Emily Quinn
At the moment I'm in a bed.Ive recently woken up in a hospital wing.The doctor just told me I've got bruised ribs and some if my stomach has been bruised so I've got to take it easy .Also my face looked like a rotten prune all different shades of black purple and blues.I start trying to move but pain goes up my spine causing me to whimper in agony.

Ty comes in and runs up and hugs me.Then a women with black frizzy hair comes,shes wearing a red top and black leggings.I love what she wearing you wouldnt think someone as old as her would pull it off.I think she's around forty but I always think everyone is older than there actual age.

She comes round and sits in my left side."Hi I'm Izzy Watford, I'm a social worker.Im just going to tell you what's going to happen for a couple of days then you won't see me very again hopefully." I sigh.great someone poking in our business."Sarah your going to be in here for another two days.Then you and Tyler will go and live with your dad." I huff."Do we have to?I am 16 nearly 17 in a month! I can get a job and some money get a flat and look after Tyler."She laughs."Sorry hon, Your dad is going to look after you after college then you might choose to go to University.Until then your staying with your dad."With that she went and walked away.I look at Ty."Everything will be fine Ty."

I try to convince myself that we will be fine but I know it won't be.

Authors note...
Hi guys, I Dedicated this chapter to
Emily Quinn  because they really wanted to have the this chapter to happen.
Hope you enjoyed:)