BEST NIGHT EVER

I tell Zoey all the gossip about me and Noah.To be honest I'm probably the most nervous I've ever been about a person before!

Here I am with Zoey putting on the dress that I was supposed to go to the wedding with.Instead I'm wearing it to the date.

As Zoey goes out the room I notice something on the window sill.I look at it and see the pills.

Dear Sarah,

A lot has happened hasn't it?
Maybe you and Noah could be the perfect couple.
I hope you have a wonderful time.
With these pills eat them straight away.

As I see these my stomach does a flip.I really dont want to eat these but they don't do any harm so it's fine?

I pour them in my hand and quickly  swallow them.These aren't to bad there not making me throw up and it's the ones mum took .These must be mums nutrients pills.

I quickly go over to the side and brush my hair and put it into a high ponytail.Then I put a bracket on,then a bag then swing it round my neck.Im ready.

As I wait for Noah down the stairs I'm getting more and more nervous.

Karl has notice this and keeps giving me glares.Finnaly the doorbell goes I jump up and Dad goes to the door and I hear laughter.what?

They come in, dad is having a really good conversation with Noah.Then Dad actually tells me how he knows him."Sarah I used to work at the cafe with him and his brother."Well at least he won't hate Noah.

I look at what Noah's wearing and it's really nice.Hes wearing a black jumper with brown trousers,then he's spiked up his hair.Noah looks at the time."We better get going.Or will miss the surprise."

I get up and walk out of the living room and then outside the house.As I walk beside Noah he then stops me and whispers in my ear."You look beautiful tonight."I don't know why but that sends butterfly's swirling in my stomach.

He leads me to a old but cute car.He leads me round and opens the door and I go in.As he walks around to go in the car I just think how lucky I am to go on a date with him.

As we go out on this road I look at the time.So it's 4 O'clock,its to early to go to dinner.

10 minutes later

As Noah is driving,we go down different roads then we stop.We stop at a house.I give him a quizzical look.
He gets out the car I do as well.As we walk up to the house.It  looks very cosy and homey.As we walk into the house it's beautiful inside.The best bit is though.

Noah's decorated it .He's put red curtains and red and purple material everywhere.The he's put shiny jewels hear and there to make everything sparkle.Then he leads me to a room on the right.On the TV screen is a Twilight stopped at the beginning.Then a large bowl of popcorn on the table.

I smile.

30 minutes later.

Somehow Noah has ate all the popcorn and is still hungry which is ridiculous.Also my hand has managed to find his has and we are now holding hands.Everytime there's a kissing bit Noah's hands start to sweat like crazy.Im really enjoying this night already.

I can't believe he would do this for me!

After the film...

As we finish the film Noahs, stomach starts to rumble really loud."Are you still hungry?" Noah starts going red "yeah I get hungry when I'm nervous." "We better get door then."

Noah then surprises me with the best romantic dinner ever.He leads me to the back of the house where there is music playing in the background.Then he's put candles on a table in the middle of the kitchen  with it drapped all in red including the chairs.

Then on the plates it is pasta with peppers with tomato sauce. I couldn't help but gasp.I know this may seem stupid but my eyes start to physically tear up.

Noah notices "what's wrong?"I smile "no one has ever done this for me thank you."I then hug him.At first he seems shocked then he put his arms around me.

After the meal...

Noah is quote a good host .He makes me laugh until I can't stop then he is really caring.This may seem stupid I've only know Noah for about three days but I've got a crush on him and it's huge.

It's just who he is makes me comfortable.My dad knows him so he knows he's fine it's just home makes everyone like him.As were talking I move my hand across the table to his.I he then smiles.He looks at the time we better get going I look at the clock it's 9:30 that's so not fair!!!!

As were in the car me and Noah are arguing about music he things that Katy Perry is better than little mix!That's so not true.

As we laugh at our our argument I realise where at my house.Niah gets out the car I open the door I get out the car and my dress is caught on the seat.

Fudge.

As Noah notices I'm not moving he comes round."um Noah my dress is stuck."He come round."He looks."I'll have to get scissors from you're dad."Then when he comes back dad and Zoey have came.Dad looks yep that stuck.Noah starts cutting.

Stupid stupid dress.

When I'm finnaly free dad and Zoey go back up to the house.As me and Noah walk up to the house I don't want him to leave.Then when we get to the door.He was turning to leave "Noah wait!"He turns around "yeah?" "Come here" he comes up.I whisper in his ear thank you for an amazing night, I wish we could do it again.I then kiss him on the cheek .I then wave goodbye with a massive smile on my face.

That was literally the best night ever.

Authors note...

Hi guys,Sorry this chapter is sooooo long.I just wanted to put the whole night in one chapter.:)