Whaaat?!?

We are walking out of the hospital to the car,as we get in a country man Mini Cooper Dad starts talking about what there house is like.As we we head down the street we pull in a driveway into a modern home.I can see how he can pay for child surrport now.As they open the doors to the car I get out and follow Zoe and she opens the front door in front of me is well it just brings horrible feelings in my stomach.In front of me is a boy around fourteen and a baby girl round two.Sarah Tyler meet Kyle and Mai your half brother and sister.

"What the hell?!?" Dad comes in."Sarah I know this is a shock but there family." How? "Wait so your telling me you didn't see me or Ty for three years so you can play happy families?!?Your unbelievable!!!"I feel heat rising to my cheeks,I shove past Ty and the rest of them and slam the door causing the house to shake.I walk down the driveway and sit on the pavement.I can hear my Kyle "geez she didn't take it well she's screwed up." Then Zoe says "no she isn't she's just confused and angry and I don't blame her." I don't hear any talking 8 guess there moved to another room.Great it's not just that I've had my home taking away from me I've gotten a new family to join that basically is messed up.I sigh and out my head in my hands.I think I'm going to hate it here.

Authors note....

Hi guys,Hope you like!:)
Also I might not make another chapter for a couple of weeks guys.I will try but I'm going to be really busy!Sorry!
Hope you have a great day!