Go out with me?

I'm here at the cafe with Luke.I haven't been here in along time and so much had happened since then.Nothings changed in here just the people really.

I don't know how to tell Luke how I feel.My head is dizzy just thinking about it and I can't stop my leg shaking because I'm that nervous.Luke stops talking and smiles and at the same time we both say "I've got something to tell you."

I smile.you never know he might of came here for the same reason I have.I say immediately."you go first.He then starts talking about football.Then shows me two tickets "would you like to come with me?"

Fudge.

Okay here's a few things about Luke.
1. He is funny and smart
2.He is obsessed with football

Literally no jokes.Also I kind of forgot to tell him I hate football.

Instead I nod my head and grin," sure for moral support!"

He smiles." so what did you want to tell me?"I was going to tell him right that second,honest.

Just his friends came and interrupted out conversation.Which is so rude.Im away I sit there watching them.There talking about the game which is in two days time which I'm going with him.

After those two literally stop talking because it was kinda getting, you know awkward.Luke introduced me to this dude called Loter.As Luke said that I tried my self not to laugh.When you find something funny you've got to laugh you've just go to.

So I did...

10 minutes later...

Im calming down now though "Loter"is giving me looks.He then says sharp."You know your very rude." Well here I am recovering from my laugh when he throws that at me.

I look at him and say really sweet but annoyingly."Well at least I don't barge into people's conversations!Then ruin about what I was going to say!Now so believe that is rude."

"Tell Luke what you were going to say then."

Double Fudge...

I look at look and Luke looks at me with this quizzical look on his face."Go on tell me." I start feeling my cheeks go red.I blurt it out so they don't wait here for ages.

"I have feelings for you I don't know if you feel the same you was wondering if you feel the same???"

Authors note...

Hi guys.
What do you think?:)
(Sorry if your name is Loter in real life)
:)