party

As I walked straight into Amy's house I noticed straight away something was weird.As I walk in I'm met by Amy and Luke and as we make our way around the party I smell , smells that went nice at all.

We walk up the stairs and we end up at a door at the top of the staira.Sge opens it and I walk in.In the room is James,Maria,Courtney,Lisa and Ryan.

Great that's why Luke didn't give any details about who's going.As I sit down I notice a  empty bottle there ready to spun.

We all sit on the floor in a circle, Amy goes first and the bottle lands on James.At the first the questions were just a laugh then when it landed on James I knew the questions were going to get serious.

As he spun the bottle u prayed that the bottle won't land on me and lucky it didn't.Instead it landed on Luke and James asked Luke what he thought of James.Lucky Luke said he was fun.Luke then spun the bottle.

It landed on me.

I wish I never played that game.I wish I never met Luke and I wished I took back what I said.

He then asked me my most personal question."what did your mum do to you?"

At that moment in time I felt betrayed by Luke, I felt horrible and I felt disgusted at me taking those pills.

Then I did the most stupidest thing in the world.

I told them.

I told them about her leaving me,Lisa and Ty alone for days.Then her making me do everything, then get hitting Ty then her finnaly hitting me.

It's like I couldn't stop telling them.

Then it happened.

Luke laughed...

Authors note...

Hi guys,what do you think?
I personally feel betrayed by Luke!