Old people's home

Saturday morning...

I wake up and see my phone getting texts I answer them:
Me:hello?
Ryan:are you ok?!? You didn't call!
Me:um I hurt my hand as I walked through the door then I fell over getting bruises on my face.
Ryan:Sarah I know your not telling me the truth.
Me:I've got to go and get ready for the old people's home bye ;)
Ryan:we're talking later x

I sigh and get up,I look at my face my chin is covered in purple bruises.Hopefully they will be gone by Monday my left arm is wrapped up in bandages,Ty helped me.I grab some clothes and go in the shower,I spend 30 mins in the shower trying to do stuff in one hand is seriously hard.I pull on my light purple top with a green jacket and some blue jeans.I get out and walk down the stairs.Lisa is there smirking when she see's my arm her grin kinda fades which is surprising."what happened?" I smile and grab an apple and some money "none of your business."I walk outside and catch the bus to the old people's home which is 30 mins away...

At the moment me and Ryan are folding sheets together because I can't fold them.Ryan keeps trying to get my attention but I ignore him.When it comes to Lunch we sit outside alone."Sarah look I know your mum did this." I look at the lake."You know what Ryan your wrong I did this to myself to get attention,and maybe I deserved it.This might be true or not but that is all I'm giving."I get up ,to walk away but Ryan pulls me in and tries to kiss me but I pull away.He tries away but this time I push him to far till he falls of the bench.I rush round and he picks up a water gun.I shriek "O.M.G!"I run indoors with him chasing me I run past the carers and I hid behind an old man.He winks.Ryan comes in with the water pistol."come out come out,wherever you are Sarah!"He then turns round.I get up and run towards him and pull him back and get the water gun and spray it in his face.All the old people laugh.Ryan looks angry he goes towards me scoops me up in the air.I shriek with laughter.Then I think he noticed our audience so he quickly put me down with us both smiling.

We left around 2 o'clock laughing.As we walked Ryan just walks with me,this time he doesn't say anything."what's wrong?"I ask.He laughs with tears in his eyes.I stop and bring my hand up to his cheek and wipe away a tear.He speaks "the reason why I'm here is because after you punched Courtney I punched and kicked Maria because she was laughing at you being taken away.The reason why I did that wasn't because I have a crush on you or because I like you,Sarah Par I Ryan Hawk is in love and awe with you.

Authors note...

I think this chapter is really nice and sweet!:)