Im so sorry

Dedicated to Robinbatmanssidekick
Thursday (after the coffee shop)....

Me and Amy spent another Hour in the coffee sop and had our tea in there.So we spent about an two hours in there.At the moment I'm in a taxi with Amy going to my home.As we get out I pay and get the change I walk up the pavement slightly nervous.As I put the key in the door and open the door mum is standing there in a green cocktail dress with Lisa standing there is black leggings and a white crop top."who is this Sarah?"my mum snaps."Amy my best friend."We go upstairs to my bedroom.As we walk in Tyler's standing there and immediately jumps in my arms.I laugh and ruffle his hair."Ty this is Amy my friend."He gets of and waves at Amy and demands a high five.After that he goes out the room.Amy laughs."He's a nice kid." I nod "yh he is." we walk over and talk about the others and just saying about how I feel and saying it will all blow over.

As we were talking Amy picked up a photo of my dad."Where's your dad?" I look down with anger."omg is he dead?"mI shake my head "no he is not dead.He is with his girlfriend in London." Amy nods and looks at her phone "I've got to go Sarah sorry!Ill text you later." I nod and follow her down the stairs as we walk by my mum cuts in front of Amy.Oh no I think."Amy your so slim darling!And your so pretty you probably have all the boys running after you!"Amy nods and smiles politely. Then mum turns to me and says in disgust "Unlike Sarah, as you can tell she's getting fat around the edges and she's like the beast in beauty and the beast!"I stare at Amy."mum stop please."

But no my mum doesn't stop she keeps talking."Darling I'm only telling you the truth!Now Lisa come in darling!!"My sister comes in,with a dress that is just below her underwear.With a low cut at the top. Mum stares at her "Sarah your sister and Amy look lovely together!Just like they were really sister's.I wish I could swap!" I stare at mum then I move to Amy she is standing there with her mouth wide open.I grab Amy and move her around mum and we go out and shut the front door."I'm so sorry.You didn't need to see that."Amy hugs me and smiles don't worry my family is messed up to.She points to the sports care where a women is driving it with James in the backseat frowning.I have tears in my eyes."I'm so sorry Amy."With that I go back indoors and shut the door and glare at Lisa and mum.

Authors note.....

Hi guys,I've dedicated this chapter to Robinbatmanssidekick because this person has helped me with grammar and given me some ideas.:)