Boyfriend?!?

I wake up around 8 o'clock with someone knocking on the door.I get up and strech,I grab some clothes and stumble to the bathroom and do all the hygienic things.I get in the shower and quickly wash and shampoo my hair.I walk out of the shower and pull a while top with a black hoodie with blue jeans.I quickly brush my hair and tie it up.I go in my bedroom and grab my phone.I was about to head down the stairs when dad literally screams"Sarah down the stairs NOW!!!"

I shut the door and rush down the stairs.Thinking it was mum or the social worker but instead it was Ryan.I smile and go up and hug him,When someone taps me on the shoulder.

I turn around to see dad with a look of thunder across his face with his arms crossed.I smile.He then speaks with anger in his voice."Sarah when were you going to tell us that you had a boyfriend?!?" I shrug.He then states at Ryan.

Ryan starts talking "You must be Sarah's dad.Im Ryan Hawk eighteen and nearly leaving college,a pleasure to meet you."Dad just turns and walks away.Then I see Izzy and Cameron come out and whistle.Causing Ryan to go red and pulls me outside and kisses me passionately.

Authors Note...

Hi guys,what do you think if this chapter?:)