family and bonding

Me and Ty get in a green mini cooper, and we ride in silence.Izzy starts making small talk with Ty.Which is going well,she trys to speak to me about college but I ignore her.We turn into a nice neighbour hood.We then pull into a nice modern home.We all get out of the car.I follow them with Ty,as they walk up to the door.

I notice dad and Izzy glance at each other.As they open the door I hear welcome!I walk in and there is a boy around fourteen and a three year old girl.Dad goes in and smiles."Sarah Ty this is Cameron and Mia.Your half brother and sister." I feel like a ton of weight has fallen in me."What the hell?You expect me to live with my new family whilst my mum is in prison!?!Well your all mad!"I scream.

I run out of the corridor and slam the door.I run and sit down on the curve.I work out that Cameron was born around the time mum and dad split up.I put my head in my hands wishing I could be somewhere else.

As I'm sitting outside I start to get bored,it dosnt help the fact that my phone is inside the house.I get up because it's starting to get cold I get up and go up to the house and open the door.I walk in and shut the door and walk into the living room.I see my new step brother on his computer.

I walk over and sit next to him.He looks around and whispers."I really want this to work for you to be in our part if the family.Mum wants it to and dad,I wouldnt mind another brother or sister either.So please can you at least try Sarah Please?"

I stare at him and smile."But first though I've got a to have a hug." He frowns then nods and pull him into a hug.The most reasons is why I gave in is because he really wants me and Ty in the family and he is trying hard to convince me.Also my weakness is family trying to convince me to like them which has never happened before.It dosnt mean I will actually like them or grow attached to them?Will it?

Authors note....

Hi guys,I think Sarah will have a great realishonshop with her half brother!:)