Maria

Sarah's pov

I'm in shock.No really I am.The person who is asking me questions and checking of I'm okay, is Maria.

It's weird because she is talking to me without looking me in the eye.Shs looks completely different she has lost loads of weight.Her hair has been died bright pink, and her face is a lot more tighter so when she talks it looks like she is failing to talk.

As she checks my cuts and makes sure everything is okay.I started to get a question in my mind which I can't hold in any longer."How come you have changed so much?"

She looks at me but didn't smile she does the opposite she frowns."It's nothing to do with you." I look her in the eye."Are you still mad at me?" She digs her nails into the bed frame.

She takes a deep breath and says steadily "I'm not mad at you I'm just angry that you would do this yourself.Im not mad that u did or u didn't do that to Ben but we have changed alot since then." She look at me with the same look she used to give me.

I look at her with wanting that friendship we had before but I know we can never have that.So instead I say " What has changed for you then?" She smiles a really happy smile that I haven't seen in a long time."After you and I went friends and then the crash happened Courtney was everywhere.She couldn't cope with having a miscarriage she cried at everything.So one night we went out for drinks she went home I didn't.Then the next morning I woke up in a stranger's bed.Then I came pregnant."

I stare at her.I couldn't believe it, she had a baby."wow that's amazing" she looks at the wall."I know her name is Daisy and she is my life.All I'm saying is that don't rush things with Noah and don't do anything like this ever again. People were worried."

I nod."I hope we meet again but good luck."I manage to say "By Maria." as she leaves I know somewhere in the world Mai is out there.I am determined to find her.

Authors note...
Hi guys.
Sorry I haven't updated for so long.I promise I'll try to update more!:)