T.V

As I wake up I turn over and see its 7:30.I look around my room amd suddenly jump.Cameron is just standing there looking at me.

My throat goes tight remembering that he is angrt at me for Mai to go missing. I say "Look Cameron I did'nt"
He comes over and says with tears in eyes turn in the tv then maybe you will take this seriously."

He stomps out the room slamming the door.I quickly pull off the bed sheets and pull on a dressing gown and run down the stairs to look at the living room tv.As I open the door im wondering what Cameron meant by "maybe you will take this seriously."

Then I see it Mai's face on the tv staring at us with her dimple's.I then listen in to what the man is saying "We believe Mai went missing yesterday around lunch time at laso shopping center.We are to believe we have not found and traces to her whereabouts.I have any information please contact this number-"

My mind is going dizzy.I can't think straight. I go and sit next to Tyler.As I sit next to him I hear Cameron say "Its all her fault, why did sje had to come and live with us?She belongs in a mental hospital."

I go and hug Tyler but he mobes away."Don't you want a hug?"Tyler then moves away more. "No your a monster you made my sister go missing. Your just like mum."

Then as he says that my heart pulls i feel tears falling down my face.I rush out the room and run to my bedroom. Im not upset by what he said the fact is its the truth....