Hits and screams

I wake up up with something pressing on my side I turn a bit,I'm quite surprised Ty isn't here.I open my eyes immediately meeting Macy's. Suddenly I open my mouth to scream but she pushes some cloth in my my mouth "I wouldn't do that Sarah or Ty would get hurt the same way you did."She laughs darkly.I spit the cloth out of my mouth "If you even lay a finger on him I will slap you kick you and tear your fake nails out.So I wouldn't if I wear you."I see Ty behind her,he moves over to me shivering.Mum gets out in front of me and grabs my right arm and twists so she causes a chinese burn.I whimper and kick her in the stomach I have shooting pain going through my arm.She goes down and grabs my phone" password " she demands.I mumble it to her.She looks at my messages then she goes onto Ryan's name "I think your just as bad as me Sarah."I gulp."You going out with a boy,your just as bad as me,also kicking your own mother hurt."Ty hugs me and pulls me closer.Cam then comes closer to me and grabs my hair.(my hair is down to my shoulders so it hurts if you pull.)She pulls down and I Get pulled of the bed into the floor.She then gets her right leg and stamps on my stomach.brining tears to my eyes."Don't you ever ever,give a glance to anyone esspeiacaly Ryan,all it will do is make you cry because you are a plain Jane.You don't deserve anyone in the world,your a lousy sister a disgrace to have as a daughter."She then kicks my face making me howl in pain.Then Cam screams I pull my hands away from my face I see Ty pushing mum out if the door but he slapped her a couple of times and locked my door.He then opens the window and shouts "Police officer Help!"Thats all I remember.....

Authors note...

Hi guys,I just wanted to wrap it up for her mother because she really does disgust me!