A drunken mistake

Thursday night....

At the moment I'm awake trying to figure out what to do to make up with my friend's.I look at my phone 11:30.I hear the door go and open my bedroom door and see Lisa.Then I see another person.Lisa she sees me and shouts drunkly "Go to bed you brat!"

I go to bed and hear Lisa and a deep voice laughing.I sigh and fall asleep l.

Friday morning..

I wake up at 6 by someone shaking me.I open my eyes and see who is waking me.I see Ty is shaking me "Sarah there's a man in the kitchen!"I listen to those words as sit up."what?!?" "There's a man" Ty replies.

I get up and tie my gown and go down the stairs.I go into the kitchen and had to hold the doorwat to steady myself.James is standing there with water in his hand with red shot eyes.

"What are you doing here?"I shout.He frowns and then says "did you hear?I'm going out with Lisa your sister."I look at him and I suddenly fill with anger.I go out the room and open Lisa's room.She's standing there with short shorts and a with a white tank top.

She turns round and grins at me."What u think?" I look at her "I don't know, maybe I may think different if you didn't go out with my best friends brother!!!"She looks at me and says with anger "You know you don't need to jealous for once in your life!Just because I'm prettier than you dosnt mean you can be horrible."She sits back down and puts foundation back on.

I sigh. Then I say "Whatever I'm going ." I go out the room and get in the shower and pull on a light blue dress which goes down to my knees.Then I go in my bedroom and Start on my English essay.Then I get a knock on my door I look up and James is there

"Come on Sarah were going to college." I sigh.I grab my books and bag.I follow him down the stairs and walk out the door and lock it.I follow him to the car.There is a women in the driving seat and Amy in the back seat.Amy asks "Why was James in your house?" I throw my bag in an she scoots over so I can seat down.I look down and say "Just don't ask."

Author's note...

Hi guys,What do you think of James going out with Lisa?:)