We are always saving

As I step outside I feel the wind moving quickly.I look around and hear a female voice in my ear piece."She is on the pier with Mai.We will be watching you from camera's."

I walk closer and closer to the pier with my heartbeat getting higher and higher.I then see a women at the end of the pier.I then suddenly want to run to her.In her arms is Mai.She looks happy and healthy but I know deep inside that is Zoey's baby.

As I get closer to her she notices my footsteps.She stares at me with her eyes "Stay away" She hisses.I gulp."I'm only here to help." She moves away.I realise I need to get her to trust me first .So I do what I've heard what lots of people have said about Mai."Awe what a cute baby!Look at her cute clothes!"

I hate how high pitch my voice is,The women smiles."She is isn't she, She is like an angel she saved me and then she was there.I love her sooooo much."she smiles happily.

I smile a queasy smile.I don't know what to do so I just edge forward.Im nearly touching Mai when the women see's what I'm doing and goes back as she goes back she is getting closer and closer to the edge.As I get so close I can take Mai I hear a voice from my ear piece saying "Remember earn her trust." The women watches me.Then I step back and smile.The women looks confused for a second then she watches my wearily."Hi I'm Sarah and what's the baby's name?" The women then hugs Mai and says "Um hi, the baby is called Nessie."I smile the fakest smile I could and I lunged forward and basically rip Mai from her arms.Mai screams but I run with Mai with the lady running after me.I run to the van and get pushed into a van by a man.As I give Mai to the doctor I watch the screen it's the women but she is standing on the edge of the pier mumbling words.I slid the door open and run to save a life....

Authors note...
Hi guys.
The next chapter will be the last chapter of this book!
Soon I'll make another book:)