Girl talk

Dedicates to audluv223

Sunday morning...

As i wake I look iver and see its 9:10 I groan and stretch out.Flash backs of the party come back but more importantly I start feeling hot and dizzy when I think about Ryan.I hop out of bed and go in the shower,when I come out I wrap my giwn around me and head to my bedroom.

I choose Black leggings and a navy top after ive done that i pull my hair up into a ponytail. My phone starts playing its ringtone fancy I pick up and Amy is on the phone all she says us come down to the coffee shop now.

I shrug and head down the stairs and grab a piece of toast.As im walking down to the coffee shop im wondering what mood Amy will be in.I open the door and only see Amy i sit down she smirks.

Soooo how was you and Ryan?I grit my teeth and say Good were um good why?You seemed to be getting a little bit friendly last night.I laugh nervously and glance around the room and then my eyes fall back on her's.I know you fancy Ryan Sarah now for some girl talk.

30 mins later...

Amy has literally giving me everything to know about boys and now I wonder where does she get this information from?!?She finnaly ends on Ryan and that girl last night was his sister.I choke on my coffee my eyes watering. Why was she kissing him then?

Amy giggles,duh she was drunk there twins Sarah!!!The same age.She starts laughing so much she holds her sides.I frown.Has he been out with anyone?Amy says no.I then get stuck in a vison of Ryan and me holding hands and cuddling whilst watching a film.I shake the vison out of my head.

You want to kiss him?Amy says mockingly.she just made the biggest mistake ever!I raise my voice and stary banging my foot,She starts begging me to stop.So much for a hang over!

Amy's phone goes and she shows me the caller ID its....

Authors note...

Hi guys,I had to leave it at a cliffhanger!I coudnt resist!!!😊😊😊

Ive dedicated this chapter to audluv223 plus a big fan!!!!!!!

Plz comment:)