All ive got Is Ryan

Friday 1:00pm...

Me and Amy are just eating our lunch talking, we haven't talked about the others.To be honest I'm quit angry with them,they think what I did to Courtney was wrong.Yh I know it's wrong but she's done worse things than me.I stop talking about my brother Ty when Ryan and Rick come over not looking at me at all.Rick says "wanna come and talk to us because you look quite lonely over here." I glare at him.I clear my throat and he snaps his head towards me "what?" I say really angry "You know she isn't alone I am a person and I am here." Ryan then speaks up "Actually I'm surprised Amy didn't take our offer because she is your only friend at the moment ." How could Ryan and Luke come over here and slag me off?well no one can.

I stand up so I'm facing both of them."Just because you guys are angry at me didn't me you get to slag me of whilst I'm eating my lunch.Im also starting to thing your on Courtney's side!You saying what I did to Courtney was terrible yeah it was.What she did to Ty was horrible to,Ty's my only person I care about naans she starts pushing him about.Well I won't have that."I then poke Ryan and Ricks chests and carry on."So don't you dare start criticizing on what I wanted to do and what I wanted to stand up for.You guys are just a bunch of hypocrites!" Rick glares at me and takes a step "forward.Then says" The only reason why you are standing up for your brother is that he is your only family,we all wonder why your alone and I think I know why Sarah.Its probably because no one wants you just like your dad."I stare at him and my throat goes suddenly dry."How do you know about my dad?" He nods towards Amy.I turn around and look at her.

"How could you?" She looks at me."Sarah I told them it in confidence!They weren't supposed to use it against you!I swear I didn't mean to- I cut her off "I guess I'm on my own just the way I like it." I get up and walk of with none following me.I feel vunrable because no one is there.As im walking down the hill Ryyan goes in front of me and pushes his lips against mine.Then pulls me into a hug and whispers "I'm so sorry, I don't care what the others think I want to go out with you Sarah." He leans back and I nod "Yes I will go out with you Ryan." With that we walk down the hill holding hands,I feel all fuzzy and ecstatic.I can't help think about the others though.

Authors note....

Hi guys,I think I handled this chapter really well!
Remember vote and comment!:)