Im back

Dedicated to Blue ducks book club

I wake up and I realise someone is shouting my name.I look up at see Zoey, "Sarah,Sarah can you hear me?"

I lift my arms and look around and realise everyone us here in Dada house.Dad Karl, Mai,Dad,Zoey,Luke,Amy even the police.

I smile a weak smile and look around and suddenly all my memories come flooding back.I try to sit up but my back still hurts from being being beaten.

A few hours later...

Basically here's what's happened since I woke up.The police took me in for questioning but I told them I went to a party.So I told them that and I literally had to Lie about everything.

Now I'm sitting at home having a conversation with Luke.His voice intercuts my thoughts."So I want to ask you a question,will you be my."

I lean in ready to say yes to what he says..

"My friend to the wedding?"Okay that is not what I was expecting at all."what?"He explains."Well because I don't know if I want to go out with you, your good as a friend but I haven't got feelings yet.So do you want to go to the wedding?"

Life isn't fair.

Why can't I be the girl,that Like has feelings for?Yet he dosnt have any.Then he wants me to go to a stupid wedding!?!So instead like I normally do.I grin and bear it.

"Sure as a friend."

NOT FAIR.

Authors note..
Please tell me what you think:)