Noah

Dedicated to Lauren

keep running.

I don't know where I am or where I am going.I feel like my legs are going to collapse with exhaustion but I know I've got to keep going.

It dosnt help that I'm crying as I'm running so my vision is blury.All of sudden I hit something.Darn it vision.

I wipe my eyes and look up its a boy around my age with blonde hair and bright green eyes.

"Sorry,You should watch were your going."As I get up my back starts to hurt from my previous bruises."ouch"He notices I'm in pain.

He puts his phone in his pocket and come over a little bit more."Are you okay?" I nod. Then he notices my eyes are red from crying.

I mumble "thanks." I try to get past him but he stops me."I don't think your okay." Then without any warning he picks me of the ground and swings me onto his shoulder.

Great now I really need the police to save me from this idiot.

5 minutes later...

"Let me down!You don't even know me!!!Just let me go!!"I whine protest even hit his back but he seems not to care.Then I notice we change course and start heading down a path to a cafe.

As we get closer I get ready to run but he seems to hold me with no intentions of letting me go.

As we go in the shop I smell cake and notices it should feel homey.Right now in this situation though it seems like this is the last place I'll see before I die.

Again without warning he planks me on a seat .I grumble.My back is killing with pain and he looks worried."Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but you look like your in pain."

I pull an annoyed face and say agitated "Yes I am im pain but it dosnt help that you carry me of down the road.For all I know you could of been planning to kill me?"

Then all of a sudden I scream.

My back is sending horrible splitting pain up and down my back causing me to howl.The boy quickly disappears and then repairs with some pain killers and another boy.

I quickly take the pain killers.Then turn around.I breathe in and out.Then the pain slowly dies away.

I turn back around to see the boys whispering. I say aloud "you know if your going to call the police or an ambulance I'm out of here."

They turn around and the one with blonde hair introduces himself."Hi, I'm Noah." The other one with black hair introduces himself as well. "Hi I'm Ashton."....

Authors note...
Will Noah and Ashton call the police?
Will Sarah tell them anything?