The party,are you Jealous?

Dedicated to MissRosao1

As the gates opened we come across the rows of houses, because it's England all the houses were small but at the end was a massive old mansion.Its been turned into dorms for the college students but it looks like a nightclub.As Ryan parks up we see toilet paper decorating the trees and fairy lights decorating the Windows.We both get out and walk up the steps we walk into a corridor.

We go up stairs to the very top where the 5th floor is the party floor where all the rooms you can go in up there and there is a massive living room up there as well.We go up the stairs a little bit more that's when I cover my nose.I smell the stench of vodka and sick which is really not nice.

Ryan grabs my hand so I don't get lost and pulls me into the living room.I spot Amy and walk over to her.She smiles I notice she's wearing a pink jump suit.she looks really nice in it.If anyone else tried wearing it they would look stupid.As I hug her I notice she smells a little bit of vodka and is swaying a bit.You look nice she says in a bit of a slur.I laugh a bit cuz in the morning she's going to have a massive headache.

Then Rick,Luke,Lucy and Ryan all head to a bedroom I follow them Luke closes the door and brings out a bottle of cider.Lets play a new game, called Drink and Secrets the others all say yes but I don't think it's a good idea.Luke get a board out with a spinner in and spins it it lands on Rick.

Luke says Rick Have you ever kissed Amy?Rick Laughs then gets the cider and drinks it.Then he spins the spinner and it lands on me!oh no,what is he going to ask?Have you ever had a boyfriend Sarah?I quickly reply with no.Everyone gasps,I shrug what?Geez Sarah you haven't lived.Lucy says and laughs.I then spins the spinner it lands on Ryan.I ask him do you...

Before I got to ask a girl comes in drunk and sits on Ryan's lap and kisses him.Ewwwww I say and everyone laughs Ryan goes out the room with her dragging his hand.I know I don't really know Ryan but I can't help feel jealous,Ryan should stay here not go with her he's to cute.Wait what am I saying?!?!Ryan can do what he wants.

When I snap back Luke and Rick looks at me with an amused smile.Are you Jealous Sarah?I start felling my cheeks going red no I'm not he can whatever he wants. You look quite jealous and why are you red Sarah?mmmmm,I think someone's jealous!!!I then shout "It's none of your business!!!!"I storm out the room.i don't know why but I just want to go home now.I look at the time it's 10:00.I don't see anyone else that I know around so I walk along the corridor and see a little storage roomI go in and lock the door from the inside and sleep.

I wake up.i needed that!!!!!I look at my phone it's 11:40 I better find Ryan.I grab my bag unlock the door.I go in the living room and see Ryan in the corner aiming a ball in a blue cup.I go over and tap his shoulder he nods and says goodbye to some guys.We both head to the car in silence he gets in and starts the car for the first 10 minutes were silent.

Then he starts talking why did you storm out on the others?Were you in embarrassed?Or have you got a crush?he says jokey.I don't talk to him and just stare out the window he parks outside my home.He moves in and hugs me as a friend and laughs goodnight!Goodnight I whisper, as I come home and go upstairs and get changed and go to bed I realise I think I've got a crush on Ryan!

Authors note...

Hi guys,I have dedicated this chapter to MissRosa01!
Remember to comment!