Courtney is going down

I wake up and look at my bedroom.what a beautiful day.I get up and get my things to get changed with.As I'm walking I hear someone crying,I wander around the house and end up outside Ty's room.I knock on the door and he does'nt answer.I open the door and Ty's sitting on the bed crying.I drop my stuff and rush over and hug him."whats wrong Ty?"He try's holding back the sobs."A girl walked up to me and pushed me and threw all my stuff everywhere and punched my arm!She wanted to give me this note."I perch on the bed and rub his back I take the note from the side and read.
Dear Sarah,

I found your little brother,he's quite easy to beat up!
I would watch his back if I were you cuz if you don't
he will end up with more than a bruise on his arm.

From Courtney

Ok She can mess around with me and my friends but nobody messes with my family NO BODY!!!I comfort Ty for a little longer and get in the shower and do all the hygiene stuff.I get out and out in my underwear and bra then pull on my black leggings with a black top and a red jumper.I go in my room and get my bag put my college books in there,go down the stairs grab a yogurt and fruit and head out.

On the bus...

There is one good thing about my dad being away on business trips, he paid me to do Taekwondo so I know a lot of punches and kicks.Courtney Moure is going to regret hurting my little brother.As I get of the bus I walk to the college and see Courtney I walk over to her and she smiles.I smile and grab her hair causing her to scream and put her in a headlock and punch her head twice.I let her go as she stumbles I swipe my foot under her feet causing her to fall.I then get my front kick her in the stomach.I say menacingly "Don't you ever dare thing about hurting my family cuz if you do I'll hurt you so bad you'll have to go to hospital."She nods.I look up and notice people are staring but not because there's interested because there scared.

I look around and see my gang with there mouths open and Amy shaking her head.I hear something and turn around and see the head of the science department screaming. "SARAH IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!" Oh noodle crackers.

Authors note.....

Hi guys,I don't really think it was quite good this one.I would really like to hear your opinions.
Have a great day :)