Questions

Sarah's pov

I awake all I hear is a fuzzy noice and everything is blurry.As I start to focuse on things I notice its Noah and I immediately hug him.He whispsrs how much he loves me in my ear sending emotions whirling in my brain.

As I listen to him a police man and a man comes in."Hello im Doctor Char.We are very pleased you are here but the police would like to ask you a few questions."

Noah nods and leaves the room.I sit there then the policemen goes like this.

Policeman-Have you been feeling depressed lately?

Me-Yes but alot more lately.

Policeman-Why?

Me-My sister was kidnapped and I was looking after her.

Policeman-We know you have recently come out of a unit.Has there been any other mental health issues lately?

Me-Not really.

Why did you do this?

Me-I take it in. All I say is. "I wanted to die beacuse of everything has happened I need to be fixed and thats the only way it could be done."

He nods and then goes closer to the door He says seriously "someone will be up her shortly." With that I sit there and just hug the family trying to answer a million questions.

Authors note..

Hi guys.
The next chapter is going to be linked to  someone from the past.
Can you think of who it is?