Tears

I wake up in sweat with my heart thumping.I just had a really bad dream,it was that Cam came back and  hit me so hard that noone would want me.

I get up and realise my throat is dry,I get up and go in my suitcase and find my suitcase and grab my gown and weak in around me.I open the bedroom door and creep across the landing trying not to make a sound.I quickly pad down the stairs I go down to the kitchen.There is Karl at the dining table with a lost facial expression.

I creep to the cabinet and grab a glass and fill it with milk.I turn around and there is Karl staring at me,I walk over and pull out the chair opposite to him and smile.I notice a tear falling from his eyes.He speaks"Why are you down here?" I give him a weak smile."Why are you here?" He simply replies"couldn't sleep,but I asked you first."

I look away from his eyes and look down at the milk."I had a nightmare about mum."I see his face change to a confused look. I know no one has told him."Why are you crying?" He then folds his arms on the table."My girlfriend just dumped me for my friend Kiran."Then tears starts falling.I suddenly start panicking.What do I do?!?Shall I walk away hand him a tissue?Give him advice?

I then do something I never thought I would do.I get up and hugs him."Things will get better,they always will no matter what has happened."