ill

Me and Zoey walk around just looking at shops and decide to go to Yates.We go in and I get a pasta salad.

Zoey gets a bacon burger,as we wait wretalk about the wedding.Somehow the conversation gets onto Luke.S he starts asking questions but every time she asks I blank her.

By the time the food came I told her the whole story about Ryan and Courtney.

15 mins later...

After I ate my food and drank my drink make and excuse and go to the toilet.I go into the toilets and go into a cubicle and lock the door.I then take out the pills out of my pocket.

I stare at the pills.If I take the pills will there be any dramatic effect?I empty the pills into my palm and there are four all white.

I take them and quickly pop them into my mouth.I then start to feel queezy and I throw up.Its like I can't help being sick.I stay like this for 15 minutes throwing up then it finnaly stops.

I notice I'm shaky so I come out of the cubicle and redo my hair and splash my face with water.

When I come out Zoey looks stressed"fine?"I nod.A s she pays the bill.I feel really sick.Then I get up and run to the toilet throw up every where.

Zoey is being me and pulling me behind my neck.After I've been sick she gets tissues and washes my face and hugs me.

At home...

As I'm playing tic tac toe with Mai my phone starts buzzing.I pick it up."Hello?""Hi Sarah it's me Luke, I want you to come over to Amy's tommorow.Shes inviting a couple of friends over are you going to come?"

Fudge.Darn it.I feel so I'll but I've probably got to go."Um Sure I'll come!"

I really really don't want to go!

Authors note..
Hi guys,hope you like this one!
Who is going to the party?