Fear

Dedicated to Tia and Lauren
Inside the room is my mum .I know straight away they she isn't here for me to forgive her.

Fudge.no not Fudge double Fudge no in fact get rid of that.Triple Fudge with whipped cream with a cherry on top fudge.

How did Macy get out of prison?!?I thought she was going to be in prison and community service!I look around and then I see a man next to her smiling a smile that's causing me to feel uneasy.

He speaks fast and slick causing shivers up and down my spine."Sarah, dear Sarah.How can one grown up girl cause her own dear mum to prison and community service?Now for what you have done has stopped your mum earning money!Now we can't have that.So you are going to have to re-pay us."

I think and have learnt the hard way to stand up for myself so I do that.

"No I won't do anything to re-pay you back!What mum did to me then Tyler was horrible so my answer is no."

The atmosphere was horrible.

The man then says "What did you say?Sarah,you will pay for what you just did."

He gets up and comes round he then pulls out a stick.He gets it and whacks it against my ankles.Then I'm suddenly on the floor with a horrible pain on my ankles.The then hits my back causing pain I have never felt before.

I then demand "what re-pay?"He smiles and my mum does to."Sarah isn't obvious?We want you to take pills so you know how your mum feels for the fashion shows.If you even think of telling the police Tyler and Luke would get it."I gulp.I know exactly what pills he's talking about, there to make you slimmer and curvy.

The man smiles, after just saying that and kicks my head making me unconscious.

Authors note...

I hope you liked this one!:)